DVD and Aristide

Wonder if he'll post a 40th comment with the way you ***aloons jumped his *** with your stupidity.

For all we know, he could be a recruit, around recruits, a young fan, a troll, or who knows what. Boy, you guys really showed him though. Bravo and way to tell him, we got you fam.
He’s not a recruit. Quite frankly, I’m not sure what he is but I do know his previous iterations here. I didn’t think a ban was necessarily warranted but I know not everyone shares that sentiment. I did ask that he be allowed to post.

Advertisement
Advertisement
61495F56-685B-420B-956C-7506EED84362.gif

Fear is an absolutely terrible motivational tool. It makes you do just enough to not get scolded.

When you respect someone, you'll put in the extra work because you don't want to disappoint them.
Sigh. No point in conversing with you because you won’t admit when you are wrong. To each their own.

Or....you can look forward to new coaches keeping the local studs home so we can celebrate positive changes rather than jump-starting the "I told you so" machine.
Or....Maybe you're one of the CIS clowns that wants to make excuses and change the narrative. I speak my mind and how I feel. I don't need you to tell me what I should do. I don't give a **** if you don't like it!

Or....Maybe you're one of the CIS clowns that wants to make excuses and change the narrative. I speak my mind and how I feel. I don't need you to tell me what I should do. I don't give a **** if you don't like it!

You cared enough to respond.
Thanks for taking much of your valuable time to do so.

Advertisement
Or....you can look forward to new coaches keeping the local studs home so we can celebrate positive changes rather than jump-starting the "I told you so" machine.
Same standard.... when DVD and TRob can’t land the honey pot of kids they’ve coached/known since optimist, then seek therapy and have the corners get beat like a drum on the field.... I promise to be very upset with them. (I’ll even blame Banda for good measure!!)

You cared enough to respond.
Thanks for taking much of your valuable time to do so.
My valuable time over the past 20 years was protecting your freedoms to be able to post what you want to post on a message board like this.

I just want to see if the same high standards to sign the top CB recruits in Dade County that applied to Mike will apply to the new coaches at the same position.

No excuses. No changing of the narrative which seems to be rampant on CIS. The expectations should be on the same level.
Nah cmon now....Mike was done when he could barely get 2 kids per cycle while we watched the likes of Wisconsin and Indiana (solid schools no disrespect but you know what i mean) take SoFLa kids from us. I mean even Nebraska took kids from us

Advertisement
My valuable time over the past 20 years was protecting your freedoms to be able to post what you want to post on a message board like this.

Yes, thank you for keeping my router in basement up and running, freeing me from having to run downstairs, pulling me away from work and entertainment.
You made the internet great again.

Advertisement
I heard we got a new nutritionist on the way... I expect big gains for our players because of it...

combined gifs steroids GIF

Advertisement
Back