DVD and Aristide

Advertisement
waving who are you GIF

Advertisement
Wonder if he'll post a 40th comment with the way you ***aloons jumped his *** with your stupidity.

For all we know, he could be a recruit, around recruits, a young fan, a troll, or who knows what. Boy, you guys really showed him though. Bravo and way to tell him, we got you fam.

I just want to see if the same high standards to sign the top CB recruits in Dade County that applied to Mike will apply to the new coaches at the same position.

No excuses. No changing of the narrative which seems to be rampant on CIS. The expectations should be on the same level.
OK Mike

Advertisement
but nah I think they will be good recruiters. I am most concerned with the coaching aspect. It is one thing to try and be best friends with a kid and recruit him and get him to commit, it is another thing to be able to strike some fear into them as a coach so they reach their max potential and don't act like you kicked their dog when they get on you. It is a delicate balance.

Fear is an absolutely terrible motivational tool. It makes you do just enough to not get scolded.

When you respect someone, you'll put in the extra work because you don't want to disappoint them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back