Dunson portal

Advertisement
𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝘾𝘽 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧, 𝙏𝙤𝙥 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

𝘾𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞
𝘿𝙚𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙧
𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝
𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙨
𝙍𝙤𝙙𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨

Never want to see Couch on the field again.

We aren’t going to be a legit team with CBs this small.

Advertisement
PEACE OUT JAGZ!
I think the entire team quit.
Some of them just aren’t good enough. This is the case. Dude was likely told or saw he’d never get a chance here given his skill set so he’s going elsewhere - guaranteed to a lesser program, in order to play. Why are you ****ting on the guy and kicking him when he’s down and just couldn’t cut it here as a slow cornerback???

You’re doing exactly what I’ve cautioned against.

Some of them just aren’t good enough. This is the case. Dude was likely told or saw he’d never get a chance here given his skill set so he’s going elsewhere - guaranteed to a lesser program, in order to play. Why are you ****ting on the guy and kicking him when he’s down and just couldn’t cut it here as a slow cornerback???

The thing is, guys like this are faultless. For example people that saying they “quit“, don’t actually know that. It’s not these players fault that we had terrible recruiting/evaluation, they accepted and became hurricanes, now whether they were good enough to get us even a shot at the coastal is irrelevant. Not their fault.

Advertisement
The thing is, guys like this are faultless. For example people that saying they “quit“, don’t actually know that. It’s not these players fault that we had terrible recruiting/evaluation, they accepted and became hurricanes, now whether they were good enough to get us even a shot at the coastal is irrelevant. Not their fault.
Exactly and perfectly stated and better than I can. I don’t get some of the mongoloidians on here.

𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝘾𝘽 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧, 𝙏𝙤𝙥 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

𝘾𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞
𝘿𝙚𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙧
𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝
𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙨
𝙍𝙤𝙙𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨
You sure couch gone be here?

Okay pal. I’m gonna take a little hiatus from typing before I get myself in trouble.

Advertisement
I’ve said many times people making derogatory comments and definitive statements when they have no clue what goes on in the walls of Hecht.

It hurts even more when you look at just players from the south Florida during that time frame, and what they went on to do in other schools.

No, I’m not talking about the obvious five stars - they were going to get bagged up at Alabama, Georgia, or LSU.

I’m talking about non-five stars, that went on to have great seasons at other schools. Guys that were rated 4 stars, whether they were mid four stars or between three and four stars.

It’s depressing to even make a list of them.

Not only did he miss on the recruiting part, he missed on the evaluation part. There were some really nice players that we didn’t even take a look at, that we should have. Sure we have to keep going after the five stars especially with NIL now available as a tool, but to be successful in recruiting you’ve got to be able to really evaluate the heck out of those mid-4 stars and even three stars. We did none of that.
Amen brother.

I know evaluations are an in-exact science but ****

I understand maybe a bigger program missing out on some hidden gems in our area but we should know these guys like the back of our hands

Should be an area that Mario fixes

One thing I really like about this 2023 class so far is it’s not bloated with projects at the bottom. Maybe I’m getting caught up in hype a bit but even the lower ranked guys don’t feel like reaches for a change. Time will tell but yeah it’s been frustrating on all levels for sure.

Advertisement
attrition is crazy bruh. Florida down 20 kids from the 2019 and 2020 classes alone from the portal/dismissal
Yeah I think we’re all assuming these kids weren’t good enough and that’s why they are transferring but that’s not always the case

Many teams have similar attrition rates and our is expected to be higher with a coaching change.

Idk about dunson in particular but I think this is the world we live in now. Even Mario’s classes will have high attrition rates

Just to add a layer of flavor to this:

2017 had 25 commits:
60% attrition rate (from transfers alone)

2018 had 23 commits:
65% attrition rate (from transfers alone)

2019 had 18 commits:
56% attrition rate (from transfers alone)

2020 had 21 commits:
43% attrition rate (from transfers alone)

The left overs from these classes? Woooooo Child! That’s all I can say.

Hey, Peyton Matocha graduated. There's that.

You sure couch gone be here?

If I were him, I'd wait a while, maybe until after high school signing day in Feb. Get to see who the DB coach is, as well as who the portal transfers in are. He could still start or be a rotational starter.

Advertisement
Back