Duke's weight

great move, Gunter must have caught alot of razzing for that whiff

Duke "Nightcrawler" Johnson?

Rod Woodson is one of the best CBs in the history of football, and Barry Sanders shredded his knee once juking him out of his cleats. Sometimes, you gotta just tip your cap to the great ones with their ability to move like matrix stuff, and Duke's one of those guys.

Advertisement
great move, Gunter must have caught alot of razzing for that whiff

Duke "Nightcrawler" Johnson?

Rod Woodson is one of the best CBs in the history of football, and Barry Sanders shredded his knee once juking him out of his cleats. Sometimes, you gotta just tip your cap to the great ones with their ability to move like matrix stuff, and Duke's one of those guys.

We are lucky Gunters not in a wheelcahir after that, no hate on Gunter, but you know he caught grief from the other players, that's how it goes.

49.gif

Oh..... We Good!

From when is that? That's absurd stuff.

He did that over and over in HS. That's the move I posted about months ago, where he suddenly materializes a few yards from where you last saw him. It's no fluke. It's part of the kid's moves. same with that devastating stiff arm.

He did it at Duke also. I've seen him do it a dozen times. Doesn't make it any less absurd.

The gif from Brittle's avatar from the VT game...boy ****!

Advertisement
His center of gravity is so low and he's compact. I don't think there's any way anyone can anticipate his change of direction well enough to make a tackle one on one. It looked like Gunter actually did it right, using the sideline initially, but then came too far inside to try to make the tackle.

Advertisement
Is there any reason to believe he wont be The GOAT Running back to come out of here and perhaps overall GOAT?

Is there any reason to believe he wont be The GOAT Running back to come out of here and perhaps overall GOAT?

The only reason one could be hesitant to say that is because of how studly guys like McGahee, Portis, Gore, Edge were while here. True mark of Duke's bad-assedness that we can talk about this and not sound crazy. Phase 2 - prove it against the A list teams.

Advertisement
The only reason one could be hesitant to say that is because of how studly guys like McGahee, Portis, Gore, Edge were while here. True mark of Duke's bad-assedness that we can talk about this and not sound crazy. Phase 2 - prove it against the A list teams.

esto. can't crown him GOAT because Duke STRUGGLED running against ND, FSU, UNC, and KState.

Advertisement
love that gif...

anyone have more of that move? (ie from the Duke, VT, Highschool games)

What's amazing about it is how he basically karaoke's his right leg behind his left, then taps the right again and explodes up the sideline. The lateral movement is insane, but so is the burst from such an unnatural position.

crazy ****

We should start referring to that boy as Juke Johnson.

Best part is that he barely ever jukes. The guy's cutbacks are pure. He wastes minimal movement.

The anti-Graig Cooper.

<not a Coop hater>

lol Can't believe you posted that. You plucked those words from out of my head. And, I'm also not a Cooper hater. But, it's true.

lol same here. first thing that popped in my head was Coop taking about 1,000,000,000 studder steps

Advertisement
Back