Duke

Advertisement
We are competing with Carolina, NC State, WVU, Illinois, LSU, and Creighton for a host spot. I’m sure there will be a team or two more to jump in there during conference tourneys. But all we can do is win. And before some of you who don’t read and pay attention to college baseball, Illinois has almost locked their spot in. They love having Big 10 hosts. We will always be on the short end of the choosing spots if the other team isn’t a powerhouse, remember that.

Every account you make will be band.

Anyway............ Flew in for the game from LA! We need a win. Walking over there now!

This "Gibbons" guy knows more about college baseball than anyone on the forum. Why ban him? You are the "Castro" of moderators. You protect the GAtor/troll and excoriate the knowledgeable poster/. Gnome does posess a UF degree, I checked!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Well I do agree with you that teams do have bad games, it’s baseball and a very long season. But 74 errors in 55 games us just unacceptable. They can smash the ball with anybody in the country. The problem is they field the ball like the Bad News Bears. It really is like watching a clown show in the field.

Semper Canes
Hard to explain but sometimes players can't handle the pressure on certain moments in a game.happens to the best players all the time.some love the thrill of the pressure and can deal with it and some have trouble dealing with it.I don't understand most fans here.we have a very good young team and when they make a mistake fans go ballistic which is retarded and stupid.you need to let this learn from its mistakes and let it mature and quit throwing it under the bus.do you and other fans here treat your family and friends the same way when they make mistakes or how'd you like it if you got treated the same way when you make mistakes.

Advertisement
Anyway............ Flew in for the game from LA! We need a win. Walking over there now!

This "Gibbons" guy knows more about college baseball than anyone on the forum. Why ban him? You are the "Castro" of moderators. You protect the GAtor/troll and excoriate the knowledgeable poster/. Gnome does posess a UF degree, I checked!
NYSTATE has friends too.

Is Jenkins still injured? I know he has played the field, but is he able to bat? I like Jenkins in center and Lala in right. Gives us more range in the outfield, another right handed bat in the lineup, another base stealer in the lineup, and Jenkins has a much high average than Crosby.

Advertisement
Duke not waiting around. They tmake the pitching change despite their guy having multiple strikeouts and 2 outs. No gamble in their coaching staff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back