Duke

Anyway............ Flew in for the game from LA! We need a win. Walking over there now!

This "Gibbons" guy knows more about college baseball than anyone on the forum. Why ban him? You are the "Castro" of moderators. You protect the GAtor/troll and excoriate the knowledgeable poster/. Gnome does posess a UF degree, I checked!

Post my name and degree, otherwise ban yourself.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nice win. We should host w the way McMahon and McKendry looked in their return.

That said, we probably won't make much of a run if we aren't smarter on defense and running the bases.

They played well.

The fielding is a disaster. I was watching Zamora in between innings and the scouts are undoubtedly correct! He hesitates prior to throwing to first. This is the worst fielding UM team I have ever seen.

Morris was walking around the stadium between innings. He was trying to chart plays, but his son was being slightly unruly, so he placed the clipboard into his waist.

In retrospect, the crowd was smaller than FSU, but rowdy. Constant cheering.

Crosbie is not batting well....

Di Mare was very encouraging to the batters throughout the game. You heard him yelling to the batter throughout the game.

They seem to be aggressively attempting to raise money for facilities, but it has been tough. It will be interesting to see what they ultimately construct. Morris will help with the fundraising.

The fans were courteous and congratulatory to Coach Morris. He took pictures with numerous fans and countless fans shook his hand. You read this Board and think that he is a pariah, but at the Stadium he remains a deity. His son is a riot. Great kid and 'high energy'.

GT lost so we at least tie for the Coastal Championship. If Carolina loses we are guaranteed the 2 seed in the ACC tourney. Don’t know the tie breaker for seeding should Carolina win.

Go Pack

Advertisement
Didn't know what to expect this season. All in all I'm actually encouraged considering the amount of injuries we had.

Offensively I saw an improvement but defense is a work In progress and that's what ultimately will cost us in the end.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That was fantastic from McMahon today. Looking back to the FSU series, he’s been our best starter. He’s the guy I would save for the Saturday game of the regional if we’re the top seed.

Advertisement
Back