Duke on the market

Advertisement
Chiefs and him would be good for each other. I would love him back in Miami, but I think it would be a waste to his career. Chiefs or Rams.

Advertisement
The Browns may very well be that contender. John Dorsey is really getting rid of previous regime players. I just wish Duke was here to see the turnaround. He was a soldier during the losing.
You sound as delusional as all the Browns fans I grew up with. Never seen a more stubbornly optimistic fan base in my life.

Refreshing really.

They always find a way to **** up.

Advertisement
I seen that duke had asked hugh jackson in camp to move him to wr but he said no. it seems he is willing to play wr so that should make him even more valuable.

Duke is a true Cane and seemingly a good guy, but he is not a feature back in the NFL. His best hope is to go to a team that uses him like the Patriots use James White, be a complimentary back to a power running game (maybe Washington?), or just make his peace with being a back up to guys with similar but superior skillsets like Cohen, Kamara, and McCaffrey.
He can be a starter in todays nfl. Nobody other than dallas is lining up just pounding the ball anymore. McCaffrey averaged just 13 carries a game. Kamara averaged 12. Duke can definitely give you 15 carries and 7 or 8 catches a game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Duke in the slot yes..out wide, IDK about that. But yes you get him in the slot he’d give that matchup nightmares tryna lock him up with the route options available out of the slot. Fades, slants, post, stick routes n and out..PATS alllllll ******* day

Advertisement
Saints/Chiefs would be best fit for him....he is not an every down back. Needs to be on a spread team that will get him in space

Advertisement
Back