Duke about to hire Manny - update: hired

His exit wasn't handled well by either Manny (he did a lot of whining if I remember correctly) or the school but otherwise I would agree. He had no business ever being hired as head coach of the University of Miami but that's not his fault.
To his defense he got pushed out for a dude who got a bigger investment from the university just to produce less lol who knows what he coulda done with the same investment? I mean he won 7 games with way less lol

Advertisement
To his defense he got pushed out for a dude who got a bigger investment from the university just to produce less lol who knows what he coulda done with the same investment? I mean he won 7 games with way less lol
we handled his exit as poorly as you can but we got our guy. we were hiring mario while still having manny employed (at least on the outside). we all knew he was getting fired but it seems like the school had manny as the backup plan in the event mario changed his mind.

You get to 6 wins at Duke, they love you forever. Its a school you can just go grind and coach at. Tough to win at, but the ceiling is so low, you just need to climb the ladder a little bit too catapult yourself to a bigger, higher paying gig.

Advertisement
Manny got lucky because of King and Lashlee. Oh I think Michael Carter just busted another 50 yard gain.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just around the corner they’ll be posting these again.
IMG_0197.gif

Advertisement
I know I’m gonna get roasted but I liked manny as a coach ( just not here ) , I still think he can end up being a good HC

Based upon?

His gameday struggles, his weak recruiting, his beta attitude toward discipline, accountability, and leadership?

Humor me on what you see in him that makes him destined for HC respectability? Do you have a coach with a similar plight you liken Manny too?

Advertisement
Back