Duke about to hire Manny - update: hired

Advertisement
Anyone defending Manny….like bruh. Recruits and HS coaches ain’t like dude. He didn’t want Kinchens and other players. He was a bad hire here at that time anyone with a brain knew that because he was here already for four years. It’s not like we didn’t know about him we saw it with our own eyes.

Having to explain it is crazy to me. Recruiting is the lifeblood of a program and if you can’t do that you won’t win in cfb. Roster was depleted of talent and still till this class this cycle we trying to recover.

I think this is all true and I think we’re in a far, far better situation right now with Mario as a program than we were going into Manny’s year 3 (mostly because Mario knows what big boy football is supposed to look like and he can straight up sell ice to eskimos).

That said right now if I had to pick one of them to coach one single game, I’d take Manny (slip & slide no tackling in practice Diaz) all day long. To be clear, for one game only.

Advertisement
I think this is all true and I think we’re in a far, far better situation right now with Mario as a program than we were going into Manny’s year 3 (mostly because Mario knows what big boy football is supposed to look like and he can straight up sell ice to eskimos).

That said right now if I had to pick one of them to coach one single game, I’d take Manny (slip & slide no tackling in practice Diaz) all day long. To be clear, for one game only.

FIU has entered the chat and wholeheartedly agrees.

Agreed with the top paragraph. I don’t think Manny can coach defense better than Guidry. On offense it wasn’t even his offense so I could see people wanting Lashlee over Dawson.

Advertisement
Fair, but MTSU and GT would like a word.

Ultimately we’re talking in terms of a foot race at fat camp… so maybe even trying to compare is a bad idea.
Louisiana Tech says
Jimmy Fallon Hay GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back