Duke about to hire Manny - update: hired

Yeah, I'm a real tough talker. You're the one that called me a mother ****** and an *******. You're right, that was a dumb post. The logistics involved in shipping balls must be a nightmare, plus the insurance. Just give me your address and I'll come tea bag you then.

View attachment 270592

:cry:

Waaaah, waaah. I used some accurate words to describe you.

That's not the same thing as a ridiculously stupid comment about...FedExing...your balls...

Keep clowning yourself, though. Hilarious.

Advertisement
I don't know, but he seems particularly obsessed with having another man suck his balls, regardless of the logistical details...
I get it, you'd only want Mario's hairy beanbag in your mouth. Sorry, I guess I overstepped a boundary. My apologies

I get it, you'd only want Mario's hairy beanbag in your mouth. Sorry, I guess I overstepped a boundary. My apologies

Nice backtrack from a guy who has been talking, non-stop, about other guys sucking his balls.

And you know a lot more about the hairiness of Mario's beanbag than anyone else does.

You're a weird one, but you sure know how to double and triple down on your guy-ball-sucking schtick.

Is he lying or ?
Lying about not liking balls in his mouth? Probably
Nice backtrack from a guy who has been talking, non-stop, about other guys sucking his balls.

And you know a lot more about the hairiness of Mario's beanbag than anyone else does.

You're a weird one, but you sure know how to double and triple down on your guy-ball-sucking schtick.
yet you keep replying. BTW, I got your private message. No, I will not send you pics.

Advertisement
GIF by Miami Hurricanes

Lying about not liking balls in his mouth? Probably

yet you keep replying. BTW, I got your private message. No, I will not send you pics.

You know, a prominent poster was banned from this site for lying about fake homosexual come-ons in his direct messages.

We can let the moderators sort this out.

@RVACane
@JD08
@Brains
@Canes2082
@No_Fly_Zone
@AtlAtty

I'm not going to dish out infractions/warnings because you guys have both taken and given some shots in this exchange. But, I would appreciate it if you both let this lay at this point, otherwise it'll be thread bans and warnings. Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
PSU's D would get exposed when Manny runs out of the players he was gifted and starts bringing in LB's that are 5'10" and 185lbs. Oh wait, that was the size of DE's, or was it DT's.
Point being made, Manny's D looks great when it is filled with studs, something he fails to find....
People seem to be overlooking that his recruiting was ****. Look at the LB room he left us with, the depth at corner, he was the dc and head coach ms recruited like mid level G5 coach.

Advertisement
My two concerns with Manny were his ability to establish a positive culture, which was a disaster here. And the fact that our defense got much worse when he became HC.

Maybe he'll have an easier time creating a culture at a school like Duke.
Not if he letting em smoke and vape in the locker room.

Advertisement
That title quote is ALWAYS appropriate for PSU students and alums when it comes to their football program. Should be engraved on their stadium.

Living in the DC-Baltimore area since the 1980s, I came across hundreds of StatePenn fans and alums. At work, sports bars, parties, everywhere....they were some of the most arrogant group of people regarding their football program. They talked about Joe Paterno as if he was their Messiah....Literally...on any topic football and even non-sports related they literally quoted his "teachings" and with regards to programs like UM it was pure ignorance and I would dare say often racist. Not to threadjack, but for people believing blatant bigotry only exists in the deep-south, think again. In fairness, their caricature of UM athletics has waned somewhat after their problem with pedophilia was exposed, even though many of them remain in denial - but at least they think twice before casting first stone.

Advertisement
Back