DT: Elijah Conliffe

Last thing we want to do, for sportsmanship,is gloat.*** it. I’m gloating LAMF. But seriously, kids getting hurt is always bad and can happen anytime to anyone. But that’s the way the **** hits the fan sometimes. We’ve been there done that and it’s always better them than us. #CANESNATION🙌🏿

Don't worry - I'll gloat enough for the two of us, and you can keep your reputation pristine.

And then some.

Advertisement
Some of you talking like this isn’t a big deal. They are thin at dt and the starters aren’t difference makers.

Yeah their starters at end might be pretty good but literally no one after them. These guys can’t play the whole game without a break. Same at cb and safety.

These guys are gonna need a breather, tweak ankles.
If I’m UM, I lean on and pound the guy with groin injury till he’s out of the game.

Also, the 1 DT they've recruited in the past two cycles isn't even practicing supposedly. This is a massive loss for them and only makes things easier for our offense.

If we pull off the win on Saturday, it won't take more than two seconds for the Florida fans to start saying that "Miami caught us at the right time..."

Advertisement
Move Zuniga to inside and run right at the new end all day. Realus, brevin, Mallory. Non stop.

He’s a **** that was going to play a lot. He’s out for the season. I think now they’re down to 4 DT with 2 of them having little experience. We’re going to pound the rock. They’ll be gassed in the 4th qt.
OL's in just as bad of shape may be even more so. We need to take care of the trenches. Either way we win.

Advertisement
Slaton and Ancrum rumored to be suspended. If that's true, plus Conliffe, yes, they have 3 interior defensive linemen for the game. They'll move Zachary Carter inside. Miami's offense should feast.

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
Advertisement
Box is going to be stacked like crazy. Jarren's going to have to make plays. If he proves had can hurt Florida with his arm we're running all over them with our interior O-line and their lack of depth after they start moving away from the LOS

Last edited:
Advertisement
Game 2 for them is UT-Martin. Game 3 for them is Kentucky, and that's a conference game. They're already expected to drop 2-4 conference games.

That said their school penalties for marijuana are:
First offense: counseling
Second offense: suspension for 10% of season
Third offense: suspension for 20% of season
Fourth offense: off the team

For other drugs:
First offense: suspension for 25% of season
Second offense: off the team

NCAA violation is:
First offense: 50% of season
Second offense: 365 days from date of test.

Advertisement
Back