DT: Elijah Conliffe

Brevin will not play. No Official PR has completely cleared him. Just Cam alone could be their nightmare.
When was this fckbag allowed to take over my board? All I see is his idiotic posts strewn about my board like bukakkee on his own face. Get this dolt under control please. We have a fcking game in a couple days.

Advertisement
All these injuries piling up & we didn’t even get our hands on them yet. You have to think we KO at least 3-4 more of the ******* fruit loops on Saturday. I want Franks in a coma.

Slaton and Ancrum rumored to be suspended. If that's true, plus Conliffe, yes, they have 3 interior defensive linemen for the game. They'll move Zachary Carter inside. Miami's offense should feast.
Slayton, Stewart and Conliffe...OUT

Advertisement
Advertisement
None of the 4 (Stewart, Ancrum, Slaton or Concliffee) are starters. It does hurt their depth and hurts if injuries.

Stewart absolutely is/was a starter

2018: Played in 11 games and started seven at safety… Totaled 41 tackles, two interceptions, two pass breakups, two quarterback hurries and one forced fumble… Made the most memorable play of Florida’s season with a pick-six in the fourth quarter of the UF’s win over LSU

Concliffe may not be a starter, but he would have been playing a solid number of snaps

2018: Played in 11 games and started two (Charleston Southern, Kentucky) at defensive tackle… Recorded 13 tackles and one fumble recovery… Notched a career-best five tackles against Kentucky… Recovered a fumble in Florida’s win over Colorado State…

Regardless...our guys cant get complacent because of injuries to the other team. Our guys gotta step up

Stewart absolutely is/was a starter

2018: Played in 11 games and started seven at safety… Totaled 41 tackles, two interceptions, two pass breakups, two quarterback hurries and one forced fumble… Made the most memorable play of Florida’s season with a pick-six in the fourth quarter of the UF’s win over LSU

Concliffe may not be a starter, but he would have been playing a solid number of snaps

2018: Played in 11 games and started two (Charleston Southern, Kentucky) at defensive tackle… Recorded 13 tackles and one fumble recovery… Notched a career-best five tackles against Kentucky… Recovered a fumble in Florida’s win over Colorado State…

Regardless...our guys cant get complacent because of injuries to the other team. Our guys gotta step up

Stewart and Ancrum are definitely big losses for them.

And agreed with the last point 100%. Don’t worry about their injuries. Go out and handle our own business and we will be just fine.

When was this fckbag allowed to take over my board? All I see is his idiotic posts strewn about my board like bukakkee on his own face. Get this dolt under control please. We have a fcking game in a couple days.
See what happens to us when you decide to go on hiatus? lol ****** off season has been terrible.

Advertisement
Their starters are not going to play the entire game so hitting their depth is important and a major blow to them. If the game is close in the 4th qt we will see why depth is important.
This.... can you imagine if Gozie and Miller were hurt for this game? This board would be in meltdown mode over DT.

Advertisement

cane fan since the Norman invasion.. that's dedication. pls. cut him some slack

Their starters are not going to play the entire game so hitting their depth is important and a major blow to them. If the game is close in the 4th qt we will see why depth is important.

This x1000. I will never forget in the Auburn vs FSU national title game in the 4th quarter when Tim Jernigan at DT for FSU could hardly stand up he was so tired and there was still 6min left in the 4th qtr. He didn't return to the game. He tapped out. He was exhausted. Something similar happened to Reuben Foster in the national title game when it was Bama/Clemson during the DWatson game. He was done come the 4th qtr. He played the entire game and come the 4th he had nothing left in the tank.

People underestimate a big game like this.. humidity, emotions, conditioning come into play and in the 4th quarter in a tight game, depth plays a huge factor. If UF thinks they have Supermen across that front line who can play a full 3-4hr game with no rest....as the famous line in "Taken" goes.........GOOD...... LUCK!

Advertisement
Back