DT: Elijah Conliffe

Advertisement
Not an insider, but I have a friend from HS who's a somewhat plugged in gaytor booster. Yesterday he told me he is confident Stewart (safety) and one of the DTs (Slaton or Ancrum) have already been suspended, but Mullen is being coy with the announcement. He isn't sure whether a second DT will also be suspended, but admitted it is possible and those rumors have been circulating for a bit. TIFWIW.

Ancrum is weed related?
Huggins definitely not playing right?
And what's Slaton's situation?

Attachments

• 39BD040C-6DDF-47A7-9A70-68361DDD0CB0.gif
    39BD040C-6DDF-47A7-9A70-68361DDD0CB0.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
Advertisement
Not an insider, but I have a friend from HS who's a somewhat plugged in gaytor booster. Yesterday he told me he is confident Stewart (safety) and one of the DTs (Slaton or Ancrum) have already been suspended, but Mullen is being coy with the announcement. He isn't sure whether a second DT will also be suspended, but admitted it is possible and those rumors have been circulating for a bit. TIFWIW.
I expect Stewert to defintely be suspended. He's their best safety and they have him as an "or" on their depth chart.

Advertisement
He’s a **** that was going to play a lot. He’s out for the season. I think now they’re down to 4 DT with 2 of them having little experience. We’re going to pound the rock. They’ll be gassed in the 4th qt.
He was never good. Go watch the practice highlights. He is super slow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think UF has some pretty good DEs, but when it comes to DTs, it is night and day between UM's and the gaytor's.
Our strenght on the offensive line is on the inside while their weakness on their defensive line is on the inside. We have to be physical at the point of attack. Run. The. Ball. #51, #55, and #65 have to assert their will.

Donnie Mullins following through with a suspension that leaves him with 3 dudes on their d-line is less likely than there being some general consensus on Sunday morning that we have a newfound respect for the UiF fanbase.

Our strenght on the offensive line is on the inside while their weakness on their defensive line is on the inside. We have to be physical at the point of attack. Run. The. Ball. #51, #55, and #65 have to assert their will.
Our interior line has to assert their will and should be able to do so. Their DE's are good but not spectacular. Lots of analysts think they're pretty average.

Their thin depth at DT will help Jarren and our run game the most. If we can get a consistent run game going they're in big trouble.

Donnie Mullins following through with a suspension that leaves him with 3 dudes on their d-line is less likely than there being some general consensus on Sunday morning that we have a newfound respect for the UiF fanbase.

I keep hearing about how good Zuniga is hmmmm

Advertisement
Back