DT: Elijah Conliffe

Our interior line has to assert their will and should be able to do so. Their DE's are good but not spectacular. Lots of analysts think they're pretty average.

Their thin depth at DT will help Jarren and our run game the most. If we can get a consistent run game going they're in big trouble.
Even if their DE's are average, it's still an area of concern when we're about to start 2 freshmen at the tackle spot. Our RB's and TE's have to tenderize their outside shoulders. Chip them so much that you force them into the inside where there's more traffic and help for waiting for our tackles.

Advertisement
Also, the 1 DT they've recruited in the past two cycles isn't even practicing supposedly. This is a massive loss for them and only makes things easier for our offense.

If we pull off the win on Saturday, it won't take more than two seconds for the Florida fans to start saying that "Miami caught us at the right time..."
Lol don't care. Recruit better. It's the first game not the tenth and you are playing an unranked team. And according to their fans, UM is just a step up from Charleston Southern.

Even if their DE's are average, it's still an area of concern when we're about to start 2 freshmen at the tackle spot. Our RB's and TE's have to tenderize their outside shoulders. Chip them so much that you force them into the inside where there's more traffic and help for waiting for our tackles.
Agree but i wish people would stop calling Campbell a freshman. There is a HUGE difference between true freshman and redshirt freshman, like huge. Nelson at tackle does concern me though.

Attachments

• we rollinjpg.jpg
    we rollinjpg.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 24
Advertisement
Agree but i wish people would stop calling Campbell a freshman. There is a HUGE difference between true freshman and redshirt freshman, like huge. Nelson at tackle does concern me though.
You're right, there is a difference but techincally he's still considered a freshman. I hope that extra year in the strenght and conditioning program pays dividends this Sarurday for Campbell.

First play. PA pass, deep ball to, well, ANYONE. They are going to be so afraid of us running up the middle, they can't possible not flinch.

The interior of their DL features three transfers (2 from UNC and 1 from WVU) and an undersized Zuniga.

They still have an advantage with their edge rushers against our OTs.

Advertisement
They're going to have to load the box on anything that even remotely resembles a running down. Our TE's should feast if their LBs and Safeties have to provide extra run cover

Advertisement
I think there depth is average, but there 2 starting DEs, Zuniga and Greenard, I would say are above average.

Good!!! Zion Nelson gets a chance to put his name on the map as a True Freshman by protecting the Blindside against above average talent. Hope he rises to the occasion

They're going to have to load the box on anything that even remotely resembles a running down. Our TE's should feast if their LBs and Safeties have to provide extra run cover
Make Henderoson and Wilson tackle. They're not trying to see that kind of action. They're cut from the Deion cloth of DB's. They'll fake an injury and fold if they have to constantly tackle Brevin, Deejay, Cam, and Will for 2 quarters.

Advertisement
So we reavaluate the gator Defense from Spring.
Db' pretty good
Lb ok
Dl ok

Changes from very good in 3 categories . Safe to say things heading South for what some said were 2nd best in the SEC.

Make Henderoson and Wilson tackle. They're not trying to see that kind of action. They're cut from the Deion cloth of DB's. They'll fake an injury and fold if they have to constantly tackle Brevin, Deejay, Cam, and Will for 2 quarters.

Brevin will not play. No Official PR has completely cleared him. Just Cam alone could be their nightmare.

Advertisement
Back