DT David Ryslik Rivals Update

Advertisement
That scheme you speak of smacked your **** *** Gaytors around to the tune of 5 turnovers and was responsible for the win. But hey, thanks for bashing our coaches Gaytor.
Pretty much everybody smacked UF around last year. But yeah saying Jethro can coach is really bashing him.

GD you're retarded. Not even going to attempt to explain.

Lol IHTP killed u with nothing but the truth n u tried 2 bait him with our win n he stillk ept it together, good posters like IHTP dont let feelings get involved like women. We just smile hit u with facts n good opinions n u cant get us mad because we dont care. Everything he said was true, your coaching skills r good based on who u recruit. U think Stacy Coley needs a coach? Dude is always open even if he was playing at Buffalo.

When you say that he's a good poster do you mean for a Gator fan who doesnt bring much to the table? Also when you said "we just smile and hit u with facts" do you mean we as in we the Gator fans? I ask this because I dont see what he said that makes him a "good poster" other then ripping kids with no real background as to why they cant be really good in the future

I don't know how sure you are about us running the same schemes as Pittsburgh, but if that's true that may be a big reason we're not executing on defense. This is college football; not the NFL. Pittsburgh has one of the most complicated defenses in the NFL and if we're running anything similar to that then that's a problem. Our players get what, 20 hours a week with coaches to practice and film study with coaches?

It seems like this defense has too many reads on any one play for the DL and because of that we play slow. The scheme needs to be dumbed down for college players.

They were able to do it at temple, why can't they run it here?

The defense at temple was not good like ppl make it out to be...

They were 16th in total and scoring D... is it only top 10 Ds that are good?

That scheme you speak of smacked your **** *** Gaytors around to the tune of 5 turnovers and was responsible for the win. But hey, thanks for bashing our coaches Gaytor.
Pretty much everybody smacked UF around last year. But yeah saying Jethro can coach is really bashing him.

Lol IHTP killed u with nothing but the truth n u tried 2 bait him with our win n he stillk ept it together, good posters like IHTP dont let feelings get involved like women. We just smile hit u with facts n good opinions n u cant get us mad because we dont care. Everything he said was true, your coaching skills r good based on who u recruit. U think Stacy Coley needs a coach? Dude is always open even if he was playing at Buffalo.

When you say that he's a good poster do you mean for a Gator fan who doesnt bring much to the table? Also when you said "we just smile and hit u with facts" do you mean we as in we the Gator fans? I ask this because I dont see what he said that makes him a "good poster" other then ripping kids with no real background as to why they cant be really good in the future

It means that hes right Um has 2 win with blue chip players, gator fans like him know we used 2 have beasts n also hes not attacking n e 1 hes stating his opinion. Every1 even good posters have posted dum **** b 4 including me, i been set str8 b 4 n i have no problem with that.

I don't think it's impossible to turn a 2 or 3 star DT into a good player. I think the bigger concern is Franklin's ability, or lack thereof, to coach our DL up.

I would be much more concerned with the talent level of the DT's and the scheme then Jethro's coaching. Miami is not winning the championship with a roster full of Ryan Fines and David Ryslik at DT.

And you know that for a fact? Before they even play in college? Yours is a pretty stupid comment, based on the history I've observed. I've seen too many kids come out of nowhere and blow up into outstanding players in college. Who was Russ Maryland in HS--nothing. No stars. Nobody wanted him. He won the Outland Trophy as I recall, and played on several NC teams. Have things changed that much in 25 years. I doubt. I've followed this stuff for thirty years now, have known coaches and have a friend who used to work in recruiting, and there are really very few kids who are can't misses and stay that way in college.

Al Golden said recently one of the hardest assessments to make in recruiting is to try to project how a kid will turn out 4 or 5 years down the road. Yet you can make all these comments with such certitude. Of course, you're not alone in making stupid comments in this board. I won't even bother to start naming all the kids we've had who were nothings in HS yet played on our NC teams. I don't think the '80's are that much different, despite all the recruiting services and camps. Some kids only start to take off after they get to college. Some studs in HS never get any better.

Advertisement

It means that hes right Um has 2 win with blue chip players, gator fans like him know we used 2 have beasts n also hes not attacking n e 1 hes stating his opinion. Every1 even good posters have posted dum **** b 4 including me, i been set str8 b 4 n i have no problem with that.

im still waiting for why these guys cant be any good? They havent even finished their junior years of HS and yet we're determining what type of players they are? Much less a Gator fan doing that about a Cane commit and a player heavily considering us makes it even less of a "good post". All im asking is WHY they wont be studs in the future

I don't know how sure you are about us running the same schemes as Pittsburgh, but if that's true that may be a big reason we're not executing on defense. This is college football; not the NFL. Pittsburgh has one of the most complicated defenses in the NFL and if we're running anything similar to that then that's a problem. Our players get what, 20 hours a week with coaches to practice and film study with coaches?

It seems like this defense has too many reads on any one play for the DL and because of that we play slow. The scheme needs to be dumbed down for college players.

Do you feel that FAU actually had the 11th best D in the nation this year?

I don't think it's impossible to turn a 2 or 3 star DT into a good player. I think the bigger concern is Franklin's ability, or lack thereof, to coach our DL up.

I would be much more concerned with the talent level of the DT's and the scheme then Jethro's coaching. Miami is not winning the championship with a roster full of Ryan Fines and David Ryslik at DT.

And you know that for a fact? Before they even play in college? Yours is a pretty stupid comment, based on the history I've observed. I've seen too many kids come out of nowhere and blow up into outstanding players in college. Who was Russ Maryland in HS--nothing. No stars. Nobody wanted him. He won the Outland Trophy as I recall, and played on several NC teams. Have things changed that much in 25 years. I doubt. I've followed this stuff for thirty years now, have known coaches and have a friend who used to work in recruiting, and there are really very few kids who are can't misses and stay that way in college.

Al Golden said recently one of the hardest assessments to make in recruiting is to try to project how a kid will turn out 4 or 5 years down the road. Yet you can make all these comments with such certitude. Of course, you're not alone in making stupid comments in this board. I won't even bother to start naming all the kids we've had who were nothings in HS yet played on our NC teams. I don't think the '80's are that much different, despite all the recruiting services and camps. Some kids only start to take off after they get to college. Some studs in HS never get any better.
I do not know that for a fact I could be wrong. Miami could win a championship with DT's like Fines and Ryslick. Notice I never said they were bad prospects. I said Miami wasn't winning a championship with a roster full of those type of kids. I actually dont believe Miami will have a roster full of those type of prospects because I believe Al Golden believes the same thing as I do.

Watching Al Golden's press conference he love mentioning Chad Thomas and AJ Moten and the impact he thinks they will have. One guy he doesn't mention as often or act giddy about is Jenkins. Why do you think that is? I by the way like Jenkins. I understand where you are coming from and agree that kids develop at different rates. But lets not act like all these prospects are the same. There is a reason people were freaking out over not getting Valentine.

And my point was people are putting the bad play on Jethro when he has coached at the highest level. Do you think the reason Corey King and Earl Moore arent All Americans is because of Jethro' coaching or are they just not elite athletes?

Last edited:

47rh ranked rush defense. Gave up 130+ yards a game. Go watch film. Their defense was worked up and down the field like it still does but they kept em out of the endzone.

Advertisement

47rh ranked rush defense. Gave up 130+ yards a game. Go watch film. Their defense was worked up and down the field like it still does but they kept em out of the endzone.

16th in total d and 16th in scoring. .. Also, since when are games lost by rush yardage allowed?

It seems like NT David Ryslik is on a mission this off season to improve himself and his recruiting ranking. It will be interesting to see if he makes it down to a Miami Camp and earns an offer.

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2014/06/big_man_academy_recap_rutgers_evaluates_top_talent_on_campus_photos.html

...........New Jersey's 44th ranked player David Ryslik, DT, Peddie School (Hightstown, N.J.): Ryslik had a huge day. He has truly morphed into a solid BCS-level recruit due to his work ethic and desire to improve. The 6-3, 285-pounder plays with tenacity, a strong motor, and flashes the type of explosion required to be disruptive at the collegiate level. Ryslik came into the event with something to prove, and he definitely did that. I wouldn't be surprised to see Rutgers offer down the line.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Looks like NT David Ryslik made New Jersey All State team ( All Prep Section) for Shot put as a junior , along with UM signee David Njuko for high jump ( Group 1 section). The impact of recruiting champion multi-sport athletes was a staple of UM back in the day and now we are getting back to that blue print. Hopefully Ryslik takes an unofficial visit to UM sometime this summer.

NJ 2014 All State team
http://highschoolsports.nj.com/news/article/8453284043339659442/boys-track-and-field-all-state-all-group-and-all-area-tables-2014/

Go Canes

Last edited:
Looks like NT David Ryslik made New Jersey All State team ( All Prep Section) for Shot put as a junior , along with UM signee David Njuko for high jump ( Group 1 section). The impact of recruiting champion multi-sport athletes was a staple of UM back in the day and now we are getting back to that blue print. Hopefully Ryslik takes an unofficial visit to UM sometime this summer.

NJ 2014 All State team
http://highschoolsports.nj.com/news/article/8453284043339659442/boys-track-and-field-all-state-all-group-and-all-area-tables-2014/

Go Canes

where are we positioned for him? TOP 5?

If UM offered I would have to say we woud be #1B on his list, in particularly with his dad living in south Florida.

But Ryslik wants a PSU offer badly, which I doubt he will get because their available numbers for the 2015 class are very tight. UM staff has reached out to him but I think they want him to put some skin in the game with an unofficial visit.

He has camped at Rutgers ( where he tore it up)
http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2014/06/big_man_academy_recap_rutgers_evaluates_top_talent_on_campus_photos.html

An spent last weekend at PSU's camp, where he had a similar performance. Syracuse is pressing him hard for a commitment but he apparently has bigger plans he is working toward. So I am thinking if he can come down for UOV he will get his offer.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
As far as white boys, I wouldn't mind a Kevin ***an, or Matt Walters, or Sileo without the head case....or a Jim Burt.

****, rhymes with Kevin Fay-gun. Fascistic politically correct auto-edit. Can't even write the name of one of the better UM players of the last thirty or so years.

Look for Ryslik to visit UM either this weekend or sometime next week. With all the great recruiting news about the skill players, UM needs to add a big boy or two to the class.

Ryslik is a massive blue collar type NT, who plays with a bad attitude which is ideal for playing grown man football.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back