DT Bryant Nearing Decision

Advertisement
How many of our commits will count towards last years class? Alex Figueroa, Bond, Beau(hopefully) and Olsen wants to come early, would of them count towards last year class?

I think it might be as little as 2.

I was hoping for 4 and RL3 as a walk-on. That would mean we would have room for 10 kids at least.

Bond can't EE because he has said he is coming in May.

Advertisement
Pete, any idea what the kid meant by saying some of the trash talk is "honestly" true? My inferiority complex is showing.

“That’s just how it is anyway. They’re always going back-and-forth arguing. I just read some stuff because honestly some of it is true.”

Am I the only one that read the thread title and thought to himself "who the **** is Bryant Nearing?"

Some fans haven’t been amused by Bryant’s comments about him wanting to play with his Atlantic teammates, but he defends his words when it comes to that.

“I take pride in that because you never know what can happen. Me promoting them like that might give them the shot at something big. They have offers, but everybody has their dream school.”

Did he just admit to trolling other schools to get his boys better offers, even though he'll end up at Miami, his dream school?

Golden is in the recruiting Royal Rumble ring with both hands tied behind his back, and he's still landing some nasty roundhouses and drop kicks. Wait until they come off.

Golden is head butting people to death.

Advertisement
Would anybody be surprised if he picks FSU at the army game, takes a visit to UM, and then signs with us on signing day?

Some fans haven’t been amused by Bryant’s comments about him wanting to play with his Atlantic teammates, but he defends his words when it comes to that.

“I take pride in that because you never know what can happen. Me promoting them like that might give them the shot at something big. They have offers, but everybody has their dream school.”

Did he just admit to trolling other schools to get his boys better offers, even though he'll end up at Miami, his dream school?

Golden is in the recruiting Royal Rumble ring with both hands tied behind his back, and he's still landing some nasty roundhouses and drop kicks. Wait until they come off.

Any fool can calculate strength...now he has to calculate what he can't see...and fear...what he doesn't know.

Advertisement
Would anybody be surprised if he picks FSU at the army game, takes a visit to UM, and then signs with us on signing day?

Funny man I was thinking the same thing. Picks the FSU hat and then on signing day pulls the switch.

Funny man I was thinking the same thing. Picks the FSU hat and then on signing day pulls the switch.

Best part would to find out it all was Golden's plan. Of course every recruiting board would go nuts and bash the kid, after the hat trick, and he'd decide to stay with FSU.
So let's hope, for my health, he just commits at Army game and recruits heavy while there.

Advertisement
After all the immaturity he has shown, it scares me that Keith Bryant has a child. Best of luck to his daughter, I hope there is a strong family support system for her.

Advertisement
Back