DSJ=?

Advertisement
It doesn’t really matter who Dsj is I just hope he is someone who has the insight because it would be great if he was correct.

Favourite Dan Sileo Junior Moment:

Remember when he stole [MENTION=94]valid[/MENTION]'s virginity by confidently challenging him to a permanent band?

Good times.. I miss those days.

Mine was when he kinda broke the news about when ESPN would be broadcasting from AH. I thought we definitely had an insider then.

Is it confirmed that he’s a fraud?

I still have a hard time believing that despite what has been said.

Advertisement
Mine was when he kinda broke the news about when ESPN would be broadcasting from AH. I thought we definitely had an insider then.

Ahhh yes, what a wonderful moment in DSJ history that was. Thank you for sharing

When he used the 2 year old picture from IG where he was rocking Canes gear. That’s the apex

If he’s not a fraud it will be the biggest upset in CIS history. Tomorrow wouls also be the greatest day in CIS history. Just two short weeks after a certain someone left.

I'd say I'm 51% sure he's a troll. The picture AND the retiring of the screen name. Guess we'll see tomorrow...

Advertisement

As odd as it was for him to leave a couple days before signing day, he still had some sort of inside information and brought certain stories to this board way before other insiders or professional media outlets did. I still have hope.

image.jpg

It's not easy.. But its time to let go

Advertisement
If it turns out that he was a troll, I just can't understand what's become of our society where a dude needs to go this level to gain attention. He's spent some serious time on this site over the past few months.

When Surtain ends up at Bama, does that mean I can never be ban since I brought correct info and proved Sileo to be the troll?

My favorite Dan Silio Jr. moment is when he wagered his "e reputation" that Surtain would commit to The U, as if he had one!!!

Advertisement
Whether he’s a troll or not, one of our CIS guys going to the ceremony needs to find out who this man is.

If it turns out that he was a troll, I just can't understand what's become of our society where a dude needs to go this level to gain attention. He's spent some serious time on this site over the past few months.

We'll never know what the driving force was behind DSJ. But I ask that you don't beat yourself up over it. Watch some DSSR highlights and just forgive and forget.

Advertisement
Back