DSJ=?

Advertisement
Wouldn't the CIS mods know the guy's email? Unless he invented an email to troll (which is some serious dedication), it is likely that his email address would give him up. In other words, some of the mods probably know if he was legit or not.

Advertisement
Wouldn't the CIS mods know the guy's email? Unless he invented an email to troll (which is some serious dedication), it is likely that his email address would give him up. In other words, some of the mods probably know if he was legit or not.

Let's not over think it. Try enjoying what he gave us. Memories that will last a recruiting cycle. Until the next DSJ comes along

Advertisement
The warning signs were there, we were simply too hopeful. Jacob Eason didn't transfer here like DSJ predicted? Guys change their minds. He wasn't a weatherman or whatever he said he was back during Hurricane Irma? Let's gloss over that. The 2-year old pic of Surtain, the retiring of the screenname -- which in and of itself is shady as fvck, I mean let's be real here: what true insider pretends to be the son of a former player? And most just chalked it up to "it's a play on some old forum thread about Dan Sileo", but you see the pattern here? There was always an excuse, most here were so quick to neg the fvck out of anyone who dared challenge DSJ because they believed in him like kids believe in Santa, and they didn't want poster negativity to cause DSJ to stop posting his white knight posts.

It all depends how you define a troll.

As I’ve mentioned previously, this could be someone close to the family that got strong Miami signals and the lost their nerve. Why? Because. Kids. Life. People change their mind.

There are numerous people that orbit the lives of any family that could fall in this category of acquaintance. Where he went wrong is being so confident without realizing that things could change.

Again, that’s another possibility to consider. .

Advertisement
The warning signs were there, we were simply too hopeful. Jacob Eason didn't transfer here like DSJ predicted? Guys change their minds. He wasn't a weatherman or whatever he said he was back during Hurricane Irma? Let's gloss over that. The 2-year old pic of Surtain, the retiring of the screenname -- which in and of itself is shady as fvck, I mean let's be real here: what true insider pretends to be the son of a former player? And most just chalked it up to "it's a play on some old forum thread about Dan Sileo", but you see the pattern here? There was always an excuse, most here were so quick to neg the fvck out of anyone who dared challenge DSJ because they believed in him like kids believe in Santa, and they didn't want poster negativity to cause DSJ to stop posting his white knight posts.

He was prolific.
One of the best to ever type them up.
1st ballot.

Advertisement
He told everyone he was leaving but I can't remember why. He said PS2 is still coming but he had to retire DSJ. That he'd be there tomorrow. I guess it's the homer in me that wants him to be right. I mean ****, every other source doesn't have Miami with an actual shot for PS2 and TC. Acknowledging DSJ as a troll sucks because then you have to believe everyone else in us not having a chance at landing them. Is what it is, but hopefully he was right and just left for other reasons.

Take a deep breathe. Go watch some Frierson highlights, mix in a little blades jr. Life is good.

DSJ has said his original account was [MENTION=13282]SwagUniversity[/MENTION]. His real life identity isnt important.

Advertisement
Back