DSJ=?

Advertisement
The warning signs were there, we were simply too hopeful. Jacob Eason didn't transfer here like DSJ predicted? Guys change their minds. He wasn't a weatherman or whatever he said he was back during Hurricane Irma? Let's gloss over that. The 2-year old pic of Surtain, the retiring of the screenname -- which in and of itself is shady as fvck, I mean let's be real here: what true insider pretends to be the son of a former player? And most just chalked it up to "it's a play on some old forum thread about Dan Sileo", but you see the pattern here? There was always an excuse, most here were so quick to neg the fvck out of anyone who dared challenge DSJ because they believed in him like kids believe in Santa, and they didn't want poster negativity to cause DSJ to stop posting his white knight posts.

take off the aluminum foil hat

It all depends how you define a troll.

As I’ve mentioned previously, this could be someone close to the family that got strong Miami signals and the lost their nerve. Why? Because. Kids. Life. People change their mind.

There are numerous people that orbit the lives of any family that could fall in this category of acquaintance. Where he went wrong is being so confident without realizing that things could change.

Again, that’s another possibility to consider. .

DSJ couldn't have said it better himself. Thank you for sharing

Advertisement
I remember one time I was in Atlanta around Olympic Park and a homeless dude asked me for 5 bucks. He laid down a massively depressing story about how he couldn't adjust after returning from the Desert Storm, started drinking, ended up on the streets and was too ashamed of his situation to call his daughter for help. He said he knew I thought he was only going to spend the money on booze, but he had started going to AA and had given up drinking because he'd decided to get his life in order, and just needed money for food.

As far as panhandling goes, it was a committed pitch, took a full 15 minutes. I ended up giving the dude a 20, from "one vet to another." About 2 hours later I passed by the same spot and saw him sitting on a park bench with a bottle of Thunderbird. I wasn't even mad. That's how I'll feel if DSJ conned me.

Advertisement
He told everyone he was leaving but I can't remember why. He said PS2 is still coming but he had to retire DSJ. That he'd be there tomorrow. I guess it's the homer in me that wants him to be right. I mean ****, every other source doesn't have Miami with an actual shot for PS2 and TC. Acknowledging DSJ as a troll sucks because then you have to believe everyone else in us not having a chance at landing them. Is what it is, but hopefully he was right and just left for other reasons.

Remember, you are not alone. DSJA or Dan Sileo Junior Ananymous groups meet every Thursday at the Shalala building

I remember one time I was in Atlanta around Olympic Park and a homeless dude asked me for 5 bucks. He laid down a massively depressing story about how he couldn't adjust after returning from the Desert Storm, started drinking, ended up on the streets and was too ashamed of his situation to call his daughter for help. He said he knew I thought he was only going to spend the money on booze, but he had started going to AA and had given up drinking because he'd decided to get his life in order, and just needed money for food.

As far as panhandling goes, it was a committed pitch, took a full 15 minutes. I ended up giving the dude a 20, from "one vet to another." About 2 hours later I passed by the same spot and saw him sitting on a park bench with a bottle of Thunderbird. I wasn't even mad. That's how I'll feel if DSJ conned me.

Thank you for sharing. This is exactly how I feel.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back