DSJ=?

Advertisement
It all depends how you define a troll.

As I’ve mentioned previously, this could be someone close to the family that got strong Miami signals and the lost their nerve. Why? Because. Kids. Life. People change their mind.

There are numerous people that orbit the lives of any family that could fall in this category of acquaintance. Where he went wrong is being so confident without realizing that things could change.

Again, that’s another possibility to consider. .

Still feel that way with Tweed’s latest revelation?

Think y'all are over reacting. First of all he's definitely still lurking in here. Secondly, none of you dummies should have trusted him in the first place, even if on nsd PS2 chooses us....which I ******* said before all you ******** jumped on me.

Whether DSJr was a trip or not it doesn't change Jack ****. Any of the AH3 can choose is

https://www.canesinsight.com/member/dan-sileo-jr/

Last activity: 1:44pm today

The Brow also still frequents this site. He's on right now!
https://www.canesinsight.com/member/peter-ariz/

Troll job=activity. Good for the site. Bad for the cane fans.

Advertisement
I'm confused....how and when did he become a troll? B/c he hasn't appeared on here in days? Didn't he pretty much drop the mic and say see you Weds?

Dude's intel has been legit the entire process, before ESPN, before Ivin, but now that he's not accepting any bait to give further info, he's a troll?

Yeah this was his post yesterday -

Seeing as I don't think any additional info will pop up before NSD, it's time for the DSJR account to be permanently retired.

If you're coming to Heritage on Wednesday, wears canes apparel so I can say hi.
[MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION], holding you to enforce the wagers, happy to be able to sweep out a few trolls for everyone on the way out.

Cheers to you CIS, Wednesday starts a new era for our team. Enjoy the fireworks and go CANES.

I will say this if he truly is a troll ( which I doubt) his game is strong and I tip my cap to him .

Advertisement
Jesus youre obsessed. Stop PMing everyone...poRsters, insiders, fake insiders, recruits, etc. Stop.

Was this directed at me? I'm just enjoying my DSJ memories with Canesinsight friends. Wasn't trying to increase anyone's heart rate.

Advertisement
[MENTION=9569]jnf2257[/MENTION], you must really hate me. Following me around the board all day downvoting my posts. Is it fun? Enlighten me.

Think y'all are over reacting. First of all he's definitely still lurking in here. Secondly, none of you dummies should have trusted him in the first place, even if on nsd PS2 chooses us....which I ******* said before all you ******** jumped on me.

Whether DSJr was a trip or not it doesn't change Jack ****. Any of the AH3 can choose is

https://www.canesinsight.com/member/dan-sileo-jr/

Last activity: 1:44pm today

The Brow also still frequents this site. He's on right now!
https://www.canesinsight.com/member/peter-ariz/

Troll job=activity. Good for the site. Bad for the cane fans.

DSJ = [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] confirmed

Advertisement
Yeah this was his post yesterday -

Seeing as I don't think any additional info will pop up before NSD, it's time for the DSJR account to be permanently retired.

If you're coming to Heritage on Wednesday, wears canes apparel so I can say hi.
[MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION], holding you to enforce the wagers, happy to be able to sweep out a few trolls for everyone on the way out.

Cheers to you CIS, Wednesday starts a new era for our team. Enjoy the fireworks and go CANES.

I will say this if he truly is a troll ( which I doubt) his game is strong and I tip my cap to him .

That post will become my signature tomorrow. DSJ will always be at the bottom of my posts. As a reminder

[MENTION=9569]jnf2257[/MENTION], you must really hate me. Following me around the board all day downvoting my posts. Is it fun? Enlighten me.

One thing DSJ always hated was Cane on Cane violence. Remember that boys before you begin an Internet altercation.

Advertisement
Back