DSJ=?

Whatever happens tomorrow, DSJ is a CIS Legend. Legendary for insider information, or Legendary troll(which deserves much respect at the level at which he operated).

DSJ has chiseled his face onto the Mount Rushmore of Canesinsight posters.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What time is the Permaband party?

Keep your sh*t out of this thread. This is a place of healing and remembering.

LOL!

I think DSJ is [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]rAriz...Freaking Epic...pure genius. Probably tired of you folks posting his Jr High Dance Party and questioning his WORK. Probably also didn't get his last dividend check from Caneswear and Taco, Burrito and Nacho law office and jumped. #StayInYoLane Just my opinion.

Advertisement
August 2, 2017. The board was still reeling from one of the biggest losses in CIS history. The greatest copy and paster in the history of UM, @Dan Sileo #93 , had recently announced he would no longer be posting his insightful witticisms, highlighted newspaper clippings, and photographs of Hurricanes Football Alumni pins on CIS. He wanted to talk Canes, we wanted to laugh at him. Nobody won. And the eldest among us agreed it was a great loss. These were dark times.

Out from the ashes and smoldering ruins of Sileo-less CIS came [MENTION=17467]Dan Sileo JR[/MENTION]. A hard-charging man intent on talking Canes football. A man whose ability to copy-and-paste Barry Jackson articles rivaled that of Matt Porter and Andrew Ivins. [MENTION=14086]Rambodesambo[/MENTION] asked DSJ if he was going to make it to any practices. But DSJ calmly replied, "No need, my dad's signal is strong enough to pick up any camp info I could want." And a legend was born.

August 2, 2017. The board was still reeling from one of the biggest losses in CIS history. The greatest copy and paster in the history of UM, @Dan Sileo #93 , had recently announced he would no longer be posting his insightful witticisms, highlighted newspaper clippings, and photographs of Hurricanes Football Alumni pins on CIS. He wanted to talk Canes, we wanted to laugh at him. Nobody won. And the eldest among us agreed it was a great loss. These were dark times.

Out from the ashes and smoldering ruins of Sileo-less CIS came [MENTION=17467]Dan Sileo JR[/MENTION]. A hard-charging man intent on talking Canes football. A man whose ability to copy-and-paste Barry Jackson articles rivaled that of Matt Porter and Andrew Ivins. [MENTION=14086]Rambodesambo[/MENTION] asked DSJ if he was going to make it to any practices. But DSJ calmly replied, "No need, my dad's signal is strong enough to pick up any camp info I could want." And a legend was born.

And that my friends, Is DSJ history.

DAN SILEO JR GIVE US A SIGN!!!!

Starting to feel sorry for this bloke (Aussie's say it, not sure what it means, im sure its not a good word). There is an an old polyneisan saying...STFU when someone with more wisdom then posts speaks. All the hush hush was a giveaway. It was not a surprise. It was Ocean 11,12,13,14,15...gotta learn how to anticipate...

These kids want to play with savages. Savages play with Savages - Jeudy. Miami is not Savage-Level...more like Sandwich-Level. Need to look consistently good on the field before it can be confident of getting the 4 and 5 star guys without any doubts.

Advertisement

Starting to feel sorry for this bloke (Aussie's say it, not sure what it means, im sure its not a good word). There is an an old polyneisan saying...STFU when someone with more wisdom then posts speaks. All the hush hush was a giveaway. It was not a surprise. It was Ocean 11,12,13,14,15...gotta learn how to anticipate...

These kids want to play with savages. Savages play with Savages - Jeudy. Miami is not Savage-Level...more like Sandwich-Level. Need to look consistently good on the field before it can be confident of getting the 4 and 5 star guys without any doubts.

Join Marrero in Bama routing for Jeudy and your Hawaiian homeboy. But stay off our board

Join Marrero in Bama routing for Jeudy and your Hawaiian homeboy. But stay off our board

This page was not built to discredit DSJ. It was built to honour him.

Advertisement
He was more of a computer worm than a troll.

He never had information. If he did, he was the only one. Such as person wouldn't have shared it on a public message board. What he had was a convincing level of confidence in his act.

It was so powerful that it enticed some of you to wager your accounts and join the band. If he is right, it costs a bunch of people who annoy him their accounts, if he is wrong, it costs him nothing more than a screen name he didn't want to use anymore, on a website that will never surpass the level of entertainment he created for himself.

It was masterful. So, what's my favorite DSJ moment? All of them.

He never had information. If he did, he was the only one. Such as person wouldn't have shared it on a public message board. What he had was a convincing level of confidence in his act.

It was so powerful that it enticed some of you to wager your accounts and join the band. If he is right, it costs a bunch of people who annoy him their accounts, if he is wrong, it costs him nothing more than a screen name he didn't want to use anymore, on a website that will never surpass the level of entertainment he created for himself.

I don't understand we knew this all from the beginning, why is he now a troll? People believed him knowing this, but doesn't mean he doesn't have connections

I don't understand we knew this all from the beginning, why is he now a troll? People believed him knowing this, but doesn't mean he doesn't have connections

The Surtains mailman has a connection but that doesn't mean he has information. I don't see your point at all. He presented that he had perfect information no one else did, that's his shtick, not that he once delivered PS2 a pizza.

Is this all you look forward to? Waking up and going on your board? Fck Bama and whoever the fck is Marrero. Fck Jeudy too.

Advertisement
Back