DSJ=?

This is like Lord of the Flies but instead of boy aged boys it’s man aged boys.

Advertisement
He was more of a computer worm than a troll.

He never had information. If he did, he was the only one. Such as person wouldn't have shared it on a public message board. What he had was a convincing level of confidence in his act.

It was so powerful that it enticed some of you to wager your accounts and join the band. If he is right, it costs a bunch of people who annoy him their accounts, if he is wrong, it costs him nothing more than a screen name he didn't want to use anymore, on a website that will never surpass the level of entertainment he created for himself.

It was masterful. So, what's my favorite DSJ moment? All of them.

Dans greatest attribute weren't the words he spoke. It was the way he spoke them. Like a book you can't put down, each line dragged many deeper into his vortex. You're so right, how could there possible be one moment, when every moment was just apart of one.

Advertisement
He was more of a computer worm than a troll.

He never had information. If he did, he was the only one. Such as person wouldn't have shared it on a public message board. What he had was a convincing level of confidence in his act.

It was so powerful that it enticed some of you to wager your accounts and join the band. If he is right, it costs a bunch of people who annoy him their accounts, if he is wrong, it costs him nothing more than a screen name he didn't want to use anymore, on a website that will never surpass the level of entertainment he created for himself.

It was masterful. So, what's my favorite DSJ moment? All of them.

I don't understand we knew this all from the beginning, why is he now a troll? People believed him knowing this, but doesn't mean he doesn't have connections

If you don't understand, it's not for you to understand.

Reminds me a bit of that Conch guy on Grassy who gave us all the updates on Patrick Johnson (Peterson).

Advertisement
This is the end of the suspense movie whereby it's revealed that DSJ is but a mere figment of collective imagination by a fragile, abused fanbase that has suffered for far, far too long. To compensate for years of unfulfilled promises and dashed hopes when it comes to recruiting, the fanbase has invented DSJ as a savior of sorts. Psychiatrists diagnose this type of disorder as advanced Goldenized Syndrome.

Is there a DSM #? If I have to go for crisis counseling it will help if I can give the practitioner a diagnosis code...since it is very likely he/she will have never seen the syndrome before...post-NSD traumatic stress disorder is rarely seen in this part of the country (mid-Atlantic). More Russian Collusion Delusion Disorder seen around here.

Advertisement
Reading this thread while listening to “The Streets Have No Name” brings a whole new light to the DSJ situation. Cheers man. Good work.

Advertisement
Oh we are so ******* crashing tomorrow.

Capture.jpg

Calling it now....DSJ with the double reverse whammy close at AH tomorrow. We get 3/4 and he parades all the naysayers around the yard on his belt loop

Reading this thread while listening to “The Streets Have No Name” brings a whole new light to the DSJ situation. Cheers man. Good work.

I hope it brought you the closure you needed.

And touch the flame,
Where the streets have no name.

Advertisement
Back