DSJ=?

Advertisement
the posters on this site seem more connected than pete, ivins, and anyone else at 247 put together

the posters on this site seem more connected than pete, ivins, and anyone else at 247 put together

kids post everything on twitter nowadays, no need for insiders

Man you really believe nobody across the country knows where PS 2 is going except for some anonymous poster on here? I mean really. They’ve kept it all secretive because they don’t want anybody to know, but some rando internet message board guy has the juice that nobody else has?

Advertisement
DSJ is Pete. Fakes death and returns as a Sileo. After Wednesday, I assume he shall return under another alias

This thread has me spooked. I feel like I'm in a horror movie and sh*t is about to pop out of random towel closets.

Man you really believe nobody across the country knows where PS 2 is going except for some anonymous poster on here? I mean really. They’ve kept it all secretive because they don’t want anybody to know, but some rando internet message board guy has the juice that nobody else has?

thats what makes this thread even more interesting -- is dsj a parent of one of these kids?

Advertisement

thats what makes this thread even more interesting -- is dsj a parent of one of these kids?

DSJ... could be [MENTION=17467]Dan Sileo JR[/MENTION].

or... Dad of Surtain Jr. Who knows?????

Sometimes there's a man... I won't say a hero, 'cause, what's a hero? But sometimes, there's a man. And I'm talkin' about the Dan Sileo, Jr. here. Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's the Dan, in American Heritage.

Dan Sileo Jr is Finkle. Finkle is Dan Sileo Jr.
itsus.jpg

Advertisement
Sileo knows stuff the NSA doesn't know, the CIA isn't authorized to know, and the FBI is incapable of discerning.

Miss Cleo calls his *** every morning, asking what kind of day she's going to have.

Advertisement
DSJ = someone on the CanesInsight staff seeking to increase site usage to increase ad revenues? Decent conspiracy theory, the one I’m likely to buy if PS2 goes elsewhere. But if PS2 signs with the U, here’s hoping you’ll let us know how you got the details Sileo...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back