DSJ=?

Advertisement
Who gives a **** as long as he providing valid info. O wait we could always just wait for Pete to come back. I hate all of you miserable ********.

I think we get surtain too just based on the buzz

But sileo is Just literally re stating ivins with everything and making an educated guess with surtain. That doesn't mean insider

Appreciate him helping with ivins stuff but y'all are looking at anyone to replace pete ha
But Sileo Jr made these predictions before Pete left. And it's more like Ivins restating what Sileo Jr says.

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk
Exactly...

You just said "predictions"

Everyone and their mom knew surtain was gonna OV and they would be signing Wednesday morning

Not exactly Nostradamus there. Haven't seen any inside info. Just predictions that are on track with how most of us are already feeling or stuff to be known by other outlets.

I could be wrong was there something I missed that was big that only an insider would know? If it's just the two above then that's just borderline common sense stuff

He had the exact same time he was signing before it was announced and had Miami Signing surtain weeks ago. We will see wednesday

But sileo is Just literally re stating ivins with everything and making an educated guess with surtain. That doesn't mean insider

Appreciate him helping with ivins stuff but y'all are looking at anyone to replace pete ha
But Sileo Jr made these predictions before Pete left. And it's more like Ivins restating what Sileo Jr says.

Exactly...

Everyone and their mom knew surtain was gonna OV and they would be signing Wednesday morning

Not exactly Nostradamus there. Haven't seen any inside info. Just predictions that are on track with how most of us are already feeling or stuff to be known by other outlets.

I could be wrong was there something I missed that was big that only an insider would know? If it's just the two above then that's just borderline common sense stuff

407cane:

anigif_sub-buzz-9335-1484568151-12.gif

Exactly...

407cane:

anigif_sub-buzz-9335-1484568151-12.gif
I must be

I got myself a groupie always following my posts ^

Although I do approve the gif, big fan of the office

Advertisement
INTRO-1_Everett_UsualSuspects.jpg

Sileo, Jr. "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist,"

Hey Sileo Jr. Can you give us a sign from the live broadcast to know if it’s really you there? Like double birds or something?

Advertisement
DSJ is PS2. With such little information and hype around the recruitment, there was no safe spot to leak information. This is how he did it.

Maybe I'm wrong, BUT, I don't remember DSJ posting anything while he, I mean ps2 was busy on his OV. If this dude is a troll, he's **** good.

If Sileo is a troll he obviously has way to much time on Joan hands, LIKE WAY TO MUCH. This would be the extreme extreme of trolling. I believe him and if he’s right on Nesta a PS2 I hope he can share where he got his info.

I’m riding with him

Advertisement
Isn't this more of an off-season thread?

I'll either be right and we can all pop champagne or I'll never be able to post on here again. Either way there shouldn't be any stress to you posters.

Isn't this more of an off-season thread?

I'll either be right and we can all pop champagne or I'll never be able to post on here again. Either way there shouldn't be any stress to you posters.
DSJ and [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION], after y’all are right on Wednesday, can you give us the background on how this went down.

DSJ is just a sharp poster making educated predictions. He may have some sort of personal connection at AH, but frankly I am indifferent in regards to that. He's been solid since he got here, and if we somehow don't get PS2, the board will be worse for the loss of him as a poster. But if I'm betting, I don't think we are gonna lose DSJ on Wednesday.
Not educated predictions. I remember in one thread he stated he'd say his source if his source allowed.

Also that'd he'd be at American heritage come signing day.

I'm skeptical a bit of some of that, but so far he has been on the money. It's possible he has a tight connection like I said. But if he didn't, it wouldn't be the first time a poster seemed to have a direct inside connection and didn't. And I value DSJ's posting either way.

Advertisement
This thread has made me laugh out loud 3 times. Good work.

Does anyone remember "Random Walk" on one of the older sites? Is he still around? Was he ever confirmed as an insider (or disgraced as a non-insider)?

Advertisement
Back