DSJ=?

Advertisement
Not sure who he is, but he definitely knew information way before it was confirmed by the other "insiders" from 247, Rivals, etc..

That's not trolling, that providing insight.

DSJ is just a sharp poster making educated predictions. He may have some sort of personal connection at AH, but frankly I am indifferent in regards to that. He's been solid since he got here, and if we somehow don't get PS2, the board will be worse for the loss of him as a poster. But if I'm betting, I don't think we are gonna lose DSJ on Wednesday.

All we need DSJ to be is Right on signing day. Other than that I don't give a f*ck who he is.

Advertisement
Not sure who he is, but he definitely knew information way before it was confirmed by the other "insiders" from 247, Rivals, etc..

That's not trolling, that providing insight.

this. he kept getting everything right to even little details before the big names confirmed it.

Dan Sileo Jr has admitted to being SwagUniversity.

Look at his sig. That account started as a schtick when the other Sileo account disappeared and evolved into an insider baiting people left and right.

SwagUniversity/DSJ has been around as a solid poster for years. No shtick to speak of. That's why I'm riding with him until he squeezes lemon juice in my eyes.

Never heard of SwagUniversity before he posted it. I'll crown him if he's right and he'll move into that upper echelon of insiders/info sharers on thit site.

DSJ is just a sharp poster making educated predictions. He may have some sort of personal connection at AH, but frankly I am indifferent in regards to that. He's been solid since he got here, and if we somehow don't get PS2, the board will be worse for the loss of him as a poster. But if I'm betting, I don't think we are gonna lose DSJ on Wednesday.
Not educated predictions. I remember in one thread he stated he'd say his source if his source allowed.

Also that'd he'd be at American heritage come signing day.

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
We are all Dan Sileo Jr.

negan.gif

DSJ has already accurately reported numerous details before Ivins, including PS2's exact signing time. I'll trust him for now.

Advertisement
This is the end of the suspense movie whereby it's revealed that DSJ is but a mere figment of collective imagination by a fragile, abused fanbase that has suffered for far, far too long. To compensate for years of unfulfilled promises and dashed hopes when it comes to recruiting, the fanbase has invented DSJ as a savior of sorts. Psychiatrists diagnose this type of disorder as advanced Goldenized Syndrome.

I think we get surtain too just based on the buzz

But sileo is Just literally re stating ivins with everything and making an educated guess with surtain. That doesn't mean insider

Appreciate him helping with ivins stuff but y'all are looking at anyone to replace pete ha

But sileo is Just literally re stating ivins with everything and making an educated guess with surtain. That doesn't mean insider

Appreciate him helping with ivins stuff but y'all are looking at anyone to replace pete ha

This is incorrect. While he does pass on Ivins info ( and says it is that ) he also passes along info he hears. His sources might be wrong but I do believe he does hear something and is close to AH.

Advertisement

But Sileo Jr made these predictions before Pete left. And it's more like Ivins restating what Sileo Jr says.

But Sileo Jr made these predictions before Pete left. And it's more like Ivins restating what Sileo Jr says.

Exactly...

You just said "predictions"

Everyone and their mom knew surtain was gonna OV and they would be signing Wednesday morning

Not exactly Nostradamus there. Haven't seen any inside info. Just predictions that are on track with how most of us are already feeling or stuff to be known by other outlets.

I could be wrong was there something I missed that was big that only an insider would know? If it's just the two above then that's just borderline common sense stuff

Advertisement
Back