DSJ=?

Isn't this more of an off-season thread?

I'll either be right and we can all pop champagne or I'll never be able to post on here again. Either way there shouldn't be any stress to you posters.

He has risen! [emoji3]

I believe, fellow Dan. Ready to pop the corks Wed morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
DSJ got his start as Sileo's official press highlighter. Worked his **** off (as evidenced by the clippings) and his fame grew. A LOT of the local studs go to him to get their stuff highlighted and rise in stars, offers, etc. Likely has good sauces. I'm riding with him.

This thread has made me laugh out loud 3 times. Good work.

Does anyone remember "Random Walk" on one of the older sites? Is he still around? Was he ever confirmed as an insider (or disgraced as a non-insider)?

I definitely remember him from Grassy/Canestime.

Advertisement
cant be a high school student cause most of them can't write like dsj does. has to be at least an adult.

DSJR, if it’s who I think it is, is legit as fūck. I know it’s a big if, but there’s NO 100% because I’m basing it on a lot information available to anyone paying attention.

Unless the Surtains change their minds at the last minute, we’re in.

Either that or a huge troll job. Don’t think so, though.

He’s predicted visits & signing times before they were announced. He knows something.

DSJR, if it’s who I think it is, is legit as fūck. I know it’s a big if, but there’s NO 100% because I’m basing it on a lot information available to anyone paying attention.

who do u think he is?

Advertisement
He’s predicted visits & signing times before they were announced. He knows something.

It's Andrew Ivins, working both sites. Elite level recruiting by the man

the thing that had me was him predicting when they were signing and what network it will be aired on then Ivins later on saying the schedule after speaking with a coach. def knows something and also confirmed the visit w no hedging, which is what ivins did

I heard he was on the grassy knoll in 1963.

He was one of the guys behind the fence....most of the guys here were not even born yet so they have idea what you're talking about...so I keep my conspiracies contemporary....it's all about the Russians.

Advertisement

who do u think he is?

I have no clue who DSJ is but most of you probably already know that Dan Sileo was a defensive lineman for the Canes back in the late '80's. He was fired from 640 AM in 2013 for jokingly putting out a bounty on Timmy Jurnigan of the Semiholes (yea. they're not even prefect a**holes). I believe the biggest clue to who DSJ is has got to be in the name he chose as his screenname.

Advertisement
DSJ is the Knights Templar, he is the ILLUMINATI, he’s bigger than U.S. Steel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

who do u think he is?

I have no clue who DSJ is but most of you probably already know that Dan Sileo was a defensive lineman for the Canes back in the late '80's. He was fired from 640 AM in 2013 for jokingly putting out a bounty on Timmy Jurnigan of the Semiholes (yea. they're not even prefect a**holes). I believe the biggest clue to who DSJ is has got to be in the name he chose as his screenname.

I see you just joined. Maybe scroll back through the timeline and read up on when the real Dan Sileo joined CIS.

who do u think he is?

I see you just joined. Maybe scroll back through the timeline and read up on when the real Dan Sileo joined CIS.

Thanks DTP! Will do.

who do u think he is?

Thanks DTP! Will do. I see you're from/live in Hollywood. My hometown - born and raised. Been away for a while and really appreciate this board.

Advertisement
Back