Drew Galitz decommits

Thank god he's gone, I knew having a kicker on scholarship was dumb.

That was FSU under Bowdon.

Now they have best kicker in nation under Fisher (who red shirt kickers)

And, while I hate Tressel, he personally scouted and recruited kickers. They were essential to his ground and pound game. I have no idea how good this kid was, but those running their mouths because he was "just a kicker" should call Carlos Huerta. He was the **** and showed, even in our prime, that kickers mattered at the U.

Advertisement
Kickers speak when spoken to! Go to your local soccer and pick another one, and don't waste another thread on this crap

Advertisement
I was surprise when he committed and sorry he is gone. Some of our greatest games were decided by kickers--ours or theirs.

I think Semerene gonna end up a stud. Not a major loss but we do need to find out what were gonna do on special teams. I think Vogel will lock down punter. Need Semerene to lock down kicker and kickoffs. I just don't trust Goudis.

I forgot Galitz was committed to us. Not surprised he's staying in Texas.

Advertisement
All we need is someone to kick extra points with all these WRs we're bringing in.

Fck Gaylitz. Go watch Snelson highlights for a couple minutes if you're sad about this dopey kicker.

Thank god he's gone, I knew having a kicker on scholarship was dumb.

If we were a state school and we had talented in-state kids in HS, then sure, I can agree with that. But, getting a walk on to pay tuition AND who happens to kick really well is REALLY hard.

I'm just hoping this thread doesn't get bumped in a couple of months citing our current kicking dilemmas.

Advertisement
I'm just hoping this thread doesn't get bumped in a couple of months citing our current kicking dilemmas.
Is Gaylipz the only kicker out there? There will always be some pu$$y looking to bump threads, so I'm sure they marked this one in their sissy thread bump diary already.

Is Gaylipz the only kicker out there? There will always be some pu$$y looking to bump threads, so I'm sure they marked this one in their sissy thread bump diary already.

To be perfectly honest this doesn't bother me a bit. I think our kicking game has been pretty sound since Golden took over and he obviously makes it a priority. You won't have a great kicker every season in college football but he has been making it work. Not worried.

All we need is someone to kick extra points with all these WRs we're bringing in.

Fck Gaylitz. Go watch Snelson highlights for a couple minutes if you're sad about this dopey kicker.

I like your attitude. Agreed. Haha.

Advertisement
If the kid decommitted why feel sorry that he's getting clowned on here. He decided to stay home in that quack state of Texas. So be it. There are other kickers out their available.

naughty-milf-teachers.jpg

Advertisement
Back