Drew Galitz decommits

Advertisement
Advertisement
making room for 2015 OL Barr Milo to commit this week. Have to make room, but didn't think it would be a Kicker being pushed out.

Go Canes

Advertisement
making room for 2015 OL Barr Milo to commit this week. Have to make room, but didn't think it would be a Kicker being pushed out.

Go Canes

I'd think they would push out an OL to make room for another OL, not a kicker. I highly doubt we pushed out the #1 player at his position that we need help with badly.

I'm not sure if I'm upset. Let me sip my beer and mull over it. Ok, I'm done. No, I'm not upset... I want more Jaquan Johnson's...!!!

Go Canes

I'd think they would push out an OL to make room for another OL, not a kicker. I highly doubt we pushed out the #1 player at his position that we need help with badly.

About 55 players play in each game. About 65 travel to games. 20 scholarship guys are at home each week jackin their ****. I'd rather have the best kicker in the nation playing than scholarshipping a guy to watch the game from his dorm.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Go Canes

That was my thought also which is why I said I didn't think it would be the kicker. If he left of his own accord then that is what it is, an next man up will fill that spot.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back