Drew Galitz decommits

making room for 2015 OL Barr Milo to commit this week. Have to make room, but didn't think it would be a Kicker being pushed out.

Go Canes

I'd think they would push out an OL to make room for another OL, not a kicker. I highly doubt we pushed out the #1 player at his position that we need help with badly.

That was my thought also which is why I said I didn't think it would be the kicker. If he left of his own accord then that is what it is, an next man up will fill that spot.

Go Canes

If that was your thought then why say the exact opposite

Advertisement
I honestly didn't know we had this guy committed. I'm more stunned that he was actually a verbal than this decomittment.

Advertisement
Boy might of got sprung on some homegrown and trying to stay close by to keep tabs. Just a hunch.

do you all remember how much a good punter saved us last year? that type of FG kicker can win you games hands down.

just to give you an example..if we have a kick that is automatic inside the 40 we win every game

do you all remember how much a good punter saved us last year? that type of FG kicker can win you games hands down.

just to give you an example..if we have a kick that is automatic inside the 40 we win every game

FSU's kicker is one example...guy doesn't miss anything...I think this guy just wanted to stay home, don't think he got pushed out

Advertisement
I know we need a kicker but I can't get upset at a kicker decommitting. I just can't.

Advertisement

FSU's kicker is one example...guy doesn't miss anything...

Their Wide Rights and Left would be a better example of the importance of special teams...

Semerene is better than this Kid. I'm glad this kid decommited because I don't know what the staff saw. I saw some tape of this guy kick and wasn't impressed, reminded me of Matt Goudis. We were this kids only offer until Baylor came along and offered him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Are we talking about a kicker?? GTFO! Please if I ever lose sleep over a freaking kicker, slap me silly until I make sense again.

He didn't take long to commit else where

He flipped on us.

608.gif

I watched him kick at the camp, he was good, better than my nephew. Tough loss. But absolutely no surprise a Texas boy stays in Texas. Surprised he committed.

Advertisement
Back