2024 Drelon Miller

Advertisement
Both parents and 3 sisters on the trip is a great sign.
Wait, he brought his three sisters on the visit too? Very interesting.

Walrus GIF

@DMoney from the 6/8 Bank

- Miami has made significant strides with WR Drelon Miller (Port Arthur, Texas). Director of Recruiting Operations Tia Joseph has played a huge role in that recruitment. Miami/Texas A&M battle.

Video Comments

Tia Joseph had a relationship with [Drelon] dating back to Texas A&M. She's been instrumental in his recruitment

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Reading around the TAMU boards it seems like Jimbo is all in on Miller. He's personally made him a priority. Also sounds like they'll "do what it takes" to get him. They don't seem worried about Miami- LSU is the name most mentioned as a threat. They also seem confused as to why the perceived drop off of interest by USC other than they have a lengthy roster of WR now...

Video Comments

Tia Joseph had a relationship with [Drelon] dating back to Texas A&M. She's been instrumental in his recruitment

@Highline17 updated the post to direct link to @DMoney video comments on this recruitment. As he's already clarified, UM vs A&M here.

Advertisement
You believe that though? I have a hard time believing that any school that has Miller on their board and pushes him out.
If any schools right now has the cache to turn away a valued WR target its USC & OSU. But I think more likely they'd find a way to take him I'm just being hopeful they have other more pressing priorities.

When I asked, I heard Miami/TAMU. Nothing about USC.
If that's the case we need to do whatever it takes to get him. Can't lose him to a team who showed a worse product on offense than we did last year. Pay up and get a difference maker at a position we desperately need one at.

Advertisement
-Hollywood Brown (1st Rd)
-CeeDee Lamb (1st Rd)
-Jordan Addison (1st Rd)

That’s on his resume; and then if the rebuttal is, but Addison could’ve been a 1st round at Pitt, then the counter is Marvin Mims who Riley recruited & coached majority of his career, just went in the 2nd round.

Furthermore, as u alluded to, since 2010, we’ve only had one WR drafted in the first 3 rounds which was P Dorsett.
And the ONLY reason he was drafted in the 1st round was because of Chuck...

Advertisement
Back