2024 Drelon Miller

Feel like we’re creeping up for the steal here…
IMG_3618.gif

Advertisement
CeeDee Lamb is another. Outside of that, you may have a point here. Because had Ahmmon Richards stayed healthy, he’d been a 1st rounder for sure. Then we might have as many 1st round WRs as Riley in as many years lol.

What separates him is he can pretty much guarantee the WRs that they will have a 1st round QB throwing to them in an elite offensive system. We don’t have that

-Hollywood Brown (1st Rd)
-CeeDee Lamb (1st Rd)
-Jordan Addison (1st Rd)

That’s on his resume; and then if the rebuttal is, but Addison could’ve been a 1st round at Pitt, then the counter is Marvin Mims who Riley recruited & coached majority of his career, just went in the 2nd round.

Furthermore, as u alluded to, since 2010, we’ve only had one WR drafted in the first 3 rounds which was P Dorsett.

-CeeDee Lamb (1st Rd)
-Jordan Addison (1st Rd)

That’s on his resume; and then if the rebuttal is, but Addison could’ve been a 1st round at Pitt, then the counter is Marvin Mims who Riley recruited & coached majority of his career, just went in the 2nd round.

Furthermore, as u alluded to, since 2010, we’ve only had one WR drafted in the first 3 rounds which was P Dorsett.
No doubt. There's really no debate as it stands right now between us and Riley’s chops when it comes to offensive football. We need to look good on the field. Then we can make some serious noise with the 2023 WR class. And make even more noise in the 2024 portal with guys who may have been on the fence before our abysmal OFF performance in 2022.

I know us miami fans can be delusional and many dont watch cfb outside of torture of miami games, but you DO NOT want to go comparing offensive resumes of the what is thought of as the brightest offensive mind in CFB to Mario.. There are many paths to victory but tryna do that is death by idiocy lol.. Lets work depth charts or something

Advertisement
-CeeDee Lamb (1st Rd)
-Jordan Addison (1st Rd)

Can't forget Miami's record setting WR was developed at OU under RIley as well.

-CeeDee Lamb (1st Rd)
-Jordan Addison (1st Rd)

All facts. But makes me wonder even more how did haselwood not workout at OU? He was insane in HS.

All facts. But makes me wonder even more how did haselwood not workout at OU? He was insane in HS.

Imo, after I rewatched his film & talked to ppl from the area that watched him in person, Hasselwood could be liken to Grimes. Both guys were just bigger than everyone at the HS level, but when Grimes got to OSU, a WR factory, he stunk it up. Transfers to UF, same thing. Hasselwood goes to OU under a WR friendly offense, stinks it up. Goes to Arkansas, same thing.

They both maxed in HS, and these 7 on 7 teams/camps r deceiving af b/c a WR can do video game moves w/ no reprisals. Neither had top end speed OR quickness. U need one or the other if u don’t possess both. Personally I thought Hasselwood was going to be good b/c I saw his hands, but I guess hands don’t mean chit when u can’t get off the L.O.S.

Imo, after I rewatched his film & talked to ppl from the area that watched him in person, Hasselwood could be liken to Grimes. Both guys were just bigger than everyone at the HS level, but when Grimes got to OSU, a WR factory, he stunk it up. Transfers to UF, same thing. Hasselwood goes to OU under a WR friendly offense, stinks it up. Goes to Arkansas, same thing.

They both maxed in HS, and these 7 on 7 teams/camps r deceiving af b/c a WR can do video game moves w/ no reprisals. Neither had top end speed OR quickness. U need one or the other if u don’t possess both. Personally I thought Hasselwood was going to be good b/c I saw his hands, but I guess hands don’t mean chit when u can’t get off the L.O.S.
That's the biggest worry when going after heavy big time big name targets. Make sure that they aren't maxed out and still have room to grow in college still have an upside.

Like Leonard Taylor 5 star years ago tons of upside and still have room to grow in college and high NFL potential. Same with Francis and Samson

Advertisement
Miller is OVing to LSU this coming weekend and then USC on 6/16. Sounds like he will also visit TAMU before the end of the month

Advertisement
Speed was his biggest knock out of high school. He got hurt and it took him a long time to get back to baseline. People make the terrible mistake of assuming everyone bounces back better post injury and that isn’t the case more times than not.

He had questionable speed. He needed to stay healthy and train to get faster. He wasn’t able to do that because he was always rehabbing. 4.66-4.71 at WR is not gonna work.

That's the biggest worry when going after heavy big time big name targets. Make sure that they aren't maxed out and still have room to grow in college still have an upside.

Like Leonard Taylor 5 star years ago tons of upside and still have room to grow in college and high NFL potential. Same with Francis and Samson
LT56!!!!! U betta say it!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back