2024 Drelon Miller

Gentlemen, our GIF game is totally on Fleek!

1685407106594.png

Advertisement
This one is a 1989 Land Rover with a diesel V8. It has a tailpipe that is the exact width of the average banana that would say, come on a hotel fruit plate.
If it's a Defender, they are prone to the banana in the tailpipe trick. It's often the first thing mechanics check for. You have keen diagnostic skills.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Dawson appears to be the main attraction. He was a fan of UH’s offense and Tank Dell’s productivity and a big reason why he is attracted to Dawson/UM. Claims UH would have been one of his top choices had Dawson stayed there. Also likes Beard.

I think you drop big $ on this kid and sell him on being your #1 the moment he steps on campus. No, he isn’t a slot like Dell but Dawson has shown that he feeds his horses. A long shot with USC appearing to be the favorite and a proven offensive system but I know we won’t lose this kid due to effort. Let’s hope that he wants to go somewhere where his chances of being “the man” in that WR room are much greater than doing that at SC due to all of the offensive weapons they have/targets.

If we land him/Wingo, I honestly don’t give a **** who else we land at WR. Either one of those guys increases the number in our W column and greatly increases the ceiling of this team. With Robinson already in the fold, anyone on top of those 2 is just a bonus for me personally.

Advertisement
Dawson appears to be the main attraction. He was a fan of UH’s offense and Tank Dell’s productivity and a big reason why he is attracted to Dawson/UM. Claims UH would have been one of his top choices had Dawson stayed there. Also likes Beard.

I think you drop big $ on this kid and sell him on being your #1 the moment he steps on campus. No, he isn’t a slot like Dell but Dawson has shown that he feeds his horses. A long shot with USC appearing to be the favorite and a proven offensive system but I know we won’t lose this kid due to effort. Let’s hope that he wants to go somewhere where his chances of being “the man” in that WR room are much greater than doing that at SC due to all of the offensive weapons they have/targets.

If we land him/Wingo, I honestly don’t give a **** who else we land at WR. Either one of those guys increases the number in our W column and greatly increases the ceiling of this team. With Robinson already in the fold, anyone on top of those 2 is just a bonus for me personally.
Drelon Miller, Chance, and Hawkins would be ideal.

Topped off with another big fish if possible is just a bonus (Wingo, Smith, Jojo, etc)

There's a few more factors at play that should help our position:) I'm not guaranteeing anything but it's definitely ok to be optimistic here. #returnofthefakeinsider hahaha

There's a few more factors at play that should help our position:) I'm not guaranteeing anything but it's definitely ok to be optimistic here. #returnofthefakeinsider hahaha

I’ll hold off before I even begin to get excited but love to hear it. Is SC truly the main comp here?

Advertisement
Back