2024 Drelon Miller

Advertisement
Leaning Gator, they’ve done well in the area.
Do you think we just need to let Dawson and the season happen and then worry about WRs and QBs or do you think there’s higher level guys out there for the taking by UM right now as is?

I don’t see us getting the guy in Dallas. Is Moore a gator lean or is tht just their board thinking appears to be a Canes fanthat?
The gates probably prioritize him. We should to..he is the goods and his dad is from key west originally an appears to be a cane fan.

The Dallas kid brother plays wr for the dolphins that would've been my selling pt but I could see him staying in TX too with tx am recent offer

Advertisement
I feel like Trader is closer to a hykeem williams situation. Doesn't show up to the pool party but sets up a multi day visit to FSU.
He was visiting multiple times during spring time already tho, and all the insiders say he's leaning Miami long as we keep the pressure on him. Feel like Hykeem was never about Miami once he got in his Sr year

Advertisement
Lincoln was involved in a lot at OU... he will walk the straight and narrow there.

animation 1980s GIF

He was visiting multiple times during spring time already tho, and all the insiders say he's leaning Miami long as we keep the pressure on him. Feel like Hykeem was never about Miami once he got in his Sr year
I hope so, seems to wishy washy for me going from he might commit soon, to miami dropping the ball back to he could commit at any time. Just our reputation at WR with recruiting and the difference between what he personally says vs a stone, or scott. People always say follow the visits and you said he visited during spring it's summer now we got people visiting all the way from cali and he's right down the street. Who knows though he might have been one of the secret visitors for all I know. Just wouldn't be someone I would pencil in as being part of the class eventually right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you think we just need to let Dawson and the season happen and then worry about WRs and QBs or do you think there’s higher level guys out there for the taking by UM right now as is?
It looks like ( in my opinion ) the plan is to develop Williams and Anderson and let Brown compete next year with a portal kid. Meaning Redshirt Brown, pray TVD can play all year long

Advertisement
Back