Draft analysts raving about Canes at East/West Shrine Game

Advertisement
It's crazy how all our kids are shining in this post season. I'm especially happy for Ryan Williams!! This should have been his team. Kayaa did his thing, but his lack of footspeed made our offense dreadful at times. Chickollo made some money today!!

Unless Williams coming off a knee injury used that surgery to become Mariotta I'm not sure his footspeed was going to make much of a difference.

Kayak runs a 5.8 forty on a great day. Not knocking him, but this should have been William's year. He would have made a difference from game one.

Walford is ranked by most sites as 2nd best te and is being projected 2nd-3rd round.

Walterfootball said league sources think dorsett is going to be a steal and is better than mike wallace when he came out. Said he might end up in 2nd-3rd round.

From what i've seen

Flowers 1st
Perryman 2nd
Duke 2nd
Walford 2nd-3rd
Dorsett 2nd-4th
Chickillo 3rd-4th
gunter 4th
feliciano 5th-6th
pierre 6th
mcdermott 6th-7th

Walford is ranked by most sites as 2nd best te and is being projected 2nd-3rd round.

Walterfootball said league sources think dorsett is going to be a steal and is better than mike wallace when he came out. Said he might end up in 2nd-3rd round.

From what i've seen

Flowers 1st
Perryman 2nd
Duke 2nd
Walford 2nd-3rd
Dorsett 2nd-4th
Chickillo 3rd-4th
gunter 4th
feliciano 5th-6th
pierre 6th
mcdermott 6th-7th
And we went 6-7.

Same staff that didn't want to recruit DP, thank god Barrow talked them into it

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's crazy how all our kids are shining in this post season. I'm especially happy for Ryan Williams!! This should have been his team. Kayaa did his thing, but his lack of footspeed made our offense dreadful at times. Chickollo made some money today!!

Unless Williams coming off a knee injury used that surgery to become Mariotta I'm not sure his footspeed was going to make much of a difference.

Kayak runs a 5.8 forty on a great day. Not knocking him, but this should have been William's year. He would have made a difference from game one.

when did forty time become a pertinent part in suceeding in our type of offense. Kaaya had the best stats in the ACC this year. We would've lost more games with williams. You guys keep deflecting from the problem blaming players

This guy ran a terrible 40. I wonder what ever happened to him?

http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-LYiGZJ6lQ

Chick named Defensive MVP. Golden should be ashamed of himself. Sirius NFL radio hosts were still talking about Chick 3 hours after the game. Golden does not care about winning at UM. If he did, he would get rid of Dorito.

40-yard time for a QB is about as useful as the 40 for a DT. Let me know how accurate the QB is and how well he goes through his progressions and reads.

Advertisement
Chick named Defensive MVP. Golden should be ashamed of himself. Sirius NFL radio hosts were still talking about Chick 3 hours after the game. Golden does not care about winning at UM. If he did, he would get rid of Dorito.

He was also MVP in the high school all-star game....never at MIAMI.:boosie:

God Bless Chick for drawing national attention to the horrible misuse of player's talents here at Miami. He's putting more heat on Golden than Hererra!

I'm sure James and the BOT will just ignore this as well, and just frustratingly have us once again asking "how?".

Advertisement
God Bless Chick for drawing national attention to the horrible misuse of player's talents here at Miami. He's putting more heat on Golden than Hererra!

I'm sure James and the BOT will just ignore this as well, and just frustratingly have us once again asking "how?".

What did he say? Other then that " it was always there" answer about his burst. Was there something else?

I find this hilarious. Williams completes less than 50% of his passes in the game, but bc he was less terrible than the other QBs people wanna claim he would've been an upgrade over Kaaya. Funny stuff

QBs always have bad completion % in all star games because they dont have their timing down with the receivers plus many are not sure of the routes they are running. I am not stating Williams is better nor worse than Kaaya

Advertisement
QBs always have bad completion % in all star games because they dont have their timing down with the receivers plus many are not sure of the routes they are running. I am not stating Williams is better nor worse than Kaaya

That's not true man. There's no blitzing or complex schemes. It's always a base 4-3 defense that's bland in the all-star games. If anything good qbs perform well. No excuse for a below 50% stat. That being said, I'm not saying Kaaya is the best qb in the country but I think he was a tad bit better than Williams.

Still clinging to it being Duh'Nofrio's fault?

I'm stating he's worse than Kaaya

Advertisement
Back