Edwards - UF
Thomas - Oregon
Pouncey - Tennessee
Harley - UCLA

Announcing this week - McFarland (1/25)

My best guess on our close with 8 days to go:

McFarland
Dean
Edwards (hopefully his in-home with Richt really does "seal the deal")
Thomas
Harley
Bateman
ONE of Smith/Pouncey (if Smith wants in, I think Pouncey gets nudged out)

Post-NSD - Logan (hopefully)

Advertisement
Visitors this weekend (1/27-28):

Devonta Smith
Derrick Smith
N'Kosi Perry
Toryque Bateman
Jonathan Ford

Targets visiting other schools:

Herbert - UF
Edwards - UF
Thomas - Oregon
Pouncey - Tennessee
Harley - UCLA

McFarland
Dean
Thomas
Harley
Bateman

I think pouncey is in regardless.

Visitors this weekend (1/27-28):

Devonta Smith
Derrick Smith
N'Kosi Perry
Toryque Bateman
Jonathan Ford

Targets visiting other schools:

Herbert - UF
Edwards - UF
Thomas - Oregon
Pouncey - Tennessee
Harley - UCLA

McFarland
Dean
Thomas
Harley
Bateman

Pete says that if Smith wants in, Miami would make room for all of them. If they take all 5, I'd have to believe that Langham would be a transfer casualty at that juncture then.

I think Louisville gets Bateman.

Agree with the rest.

Usually it's a good sign when your the school a recruit visits before NSD. I'm hoping this means we're the pick for Devonta Smith.

Advertisement
Even better when he visits with one of your current QB commits too. It's setting up nicely, isn't it?

Not sure if we land Pouncey anymore. Would be funny if we ended up with Harley/Smith when most thought it would be Thomas/Pouncey.

That's where I'm at as well. Could be wrong since everything is always in flux, but I've been working with that for now...

Advertisement
Read somewhere Bateman already made his commit video I believe, my guess is he's goin to UL if that's the case.

The only real issue I have with this class is only landing the 4 OL (Donaldson, Dykstra, Gaynor, Hillery) after only taking Tre Johnson last year. I'd like to see a 5th OL in this class whether it's Bateman or somebody else, assuming the Heritage ship has already sailed.

Advertisement
The only real issue I have with this class is only landing the 4 OL (Donaldson, Dykstra, Gaynor, Hillery) after only taking Tre Johnson last year. I'd like to see a 5th OL in this class whether it's Bateman or somebody else, assuming the Heritage ship has already sailed.

I have a similar opinion as well. The OV seemed to go over really well with Herbert. I'm hoping that UF fumbles his OV next week.

Read somewhere Bateman already made his commit video I believe, my guess is he's goin to UL if that's the case.

When these recruits make those video's they actually film it multiple times. Bateman for example filmed the same video 5 times with each video showing him commit to a different team. Louisville may be his leader but his video does not limit him to Louisville.

Advertisement
Don't get me wrong I like the 4 guys we have at OL - Donaldson will be a stud, Gaynor sure looks the part, and Hillery and Dykstra have the frames to be useful in two years. OL is just one of those spots where you kinda have to throw numbers at the position and see how things shake down. Philosophically, I like to see 7-9 OL recruited every two-year cycle.

Usually it's a good sign when your the school a recruit visits before NSD. I'm hoping this means we're the pick for Devonta Smith.

No it doesn't . If it did we are losing all of our WR targets basically LOL. Also Pouncy looks to be a Cane regardless .

Advertisement
Back