Dorsett replaces Benjamin at PR, Seantrel to start

Problem2

All-American
Premium
#UM Al Golden "Phillip Dorsett is now punt returner for Travis Benjamin. "You can't make that type of mistake in a game and remain starter."
4 minutes ago

#UM Al Golden says this week vs USF Seantrel Henderson will start at RT and Olivier Vernon will start at DE.
1 minute ago

Advertisement
**** Travis "Salsa Dancing" Benjamin. Ol' stupid *** always doing dumb ****. First, he gives OSU an easy interception by basically handing the ball off to their DB, now this ****.

**** his backwards running ***.

Goodbye and good riddance

Why are the mods putting up with this? Please dont let this place turn into grassy

Advertisement
**** Travis "Salsa Dancing" Benjamin. Ol' stupid *** always doing dumb ****. First, he gives OSU an easy interception by basically handing the ball off to their DB, now this ****.

Why are the mods putting up with this? Please dont let this place turn into grassy

I generally agree that Ringz is a nutjob but its his opinion..so what? We have an ignore feature for a reason.

Advertisement

I generally agree that Ringz is a nutjob but its his opinion..so what? We have an ignore feature for a reason.

The thing is we don't want this turning into the grassy freeboard.

The thing is we don't want this turning into the grassy freeboard.

There's no way it will. Even with Ringz.

Just no DBC alone will stop that.

I think someone is off their meds

+1

This guy has never met TB and is calling him names? OK. SMH.

I would spit in his **** face if I ever saw him. Sorry *** bish. He thinks this **** is Techmo? 22 year old grown *** man been playing 4 years and he makes a HIGHSCHOOL FRESHMAN mistake?

GTFOH Travis Benjamin. NEVER COME BACK

Better than a 40 year old man who has multiple screen names on an Internet chat board so he can be a big man. Your act is old.

Advertisement
Back on topic fellas, there is no excuse for an experienced punt returner, much less a senior, to make such a bonehead play. Glad that Golden is not putting up with it.

Back on topic fellas, there is no excuse for an experienced punt returner, much less a senior, to make such a bonehead play. Glad that Golden is not putting up with it.

Yep. Nothing agains the kid, but I hope they take him of KR too. He's pretty awful as a kick returner. Far, far too much dancing there.

Advertisement
He messed up. Lots of our players took turns messing up.

No use going punk-***-name-calling. It serves no purpose, it adds nothing. During the heat of a game . . . OK. After five minutes - you gotta be stupid.

I suspect that Golden and crew know how to properly handle things - and will.

And I really like this Dorsett young man!

I think someone is off their meds

+1

This guy has never met TB and is calling him names? OK. SMH.

I would spit in his **** face if I ever saw him. Sorry *** bish. He thinks this **** is Techmo? 22 year old grown *** man been playing 4 years and he makes a HIGHSCHOOL FRESHMAN mistake?

GTFOH Travis Benjamin. NEVER COME BACK

Please keep the rage post off the football board. You can post this stuff in the WEZ.

Ringz is always over the top but speaks the truth

TB is wreckless (running backward all the time) and dances too much on returns

oh and

FAP

Advertisement
Back