Donte Lucas Meltdown

Advertisement
I was so ready to neg you to Bolivian for your previous post but I thought I should go back and look at the history of the argument. Glad I did. Had me super confused since they both wear 55 (well, used to wear 55 in Lucas' case). Good on you son.
Yea I should have clarified that. Forgot they have the same number.

Donaldson= Overweight? Yes. problem within this team? No.

Lucas= Not a take at Miami ever. Kid is awful and clearly not all there.

He was sodomized on the field multiple times by nesta and Harrison hunte. He’s damaged and broken. They even roasted him on Twitter after it. Kids done.

On the real tho no way. He burned us. Went to a dumpster fire. Now he’s exposed himself as a head case who doesn’t work hard and talks a big game on twitter. No thanks. Donaldson might be overweight but he has never done anything else beside that

He can go to FIU or FAU with taggart

this kid has proven he can’t play at this level and I **** sure don’t want someone with his past BS around this team...

We are still in the building the culture part... we aren’t Bama, Clemson, OSU right now where you can sneak someone like this( still not talented enough even close for them)

Advertisement
He's a **** athlete, and I called that out when Pete was making him out to be Orlando Pace when he was a HS Junior. He always gives off bad body language too and is a social media drama queen. On top of all that, he's not even any good. Fck him. Good luck back with Willie.

Lucas too....

When your team captains are jumping ship that tells you everything. Norvell lost the team in the offseason. If your Captains dont buy into your vision then your screwed and the revolt and mutiny will soon follow.

Norvell isnt purging the team, the team is purging itself from Norvell.
Also not good when your captains think you're full of **** and call you out for lying to the media about how woke you are.

Advertisement
Willis was a former 5 star (if my memory serves me correct). The talent was worth the risk. Lucas on the other hand has been a part of what has consistently been one of the worst OL in the ACC if not the NCAA. Unless his play has been an outlier on that line, I doubt the talent is worth the risk. Plus, it looks like the kids on the team don't really like him too much. Pass.
He was forced into action early. He still may have upside. Not saying we should pull the trigger, just not sure I wouldn't consider it.

Advertisement
Kid would be buried in our depth chart and some posters would ask “why?!?!”

To play either side of the trenches you need to have a dawg like mentality... kid ain’t got it

Advertisement
Which one of our horrid OL coaches wanted this kid? Searles? He should have been fired for even recruiting a guy like this. This was a guy we LOST A RECRUITING BATTLE over and people wonder why most of the upperclassmen on our o-line are cant see the field or look awful when they do.

1618226868655.jpeg

From that Twitter accnt LOL

Advertisement
Back