Donte Lucas Meltdown

Advertisement
Just plain no on this cat. Get me a Cane guy that wants to bleed orange and green. He would have to call every day and camp out in front of the practice facility for at least a month before we talked to him. Bad seed unless he proves it.

Not sure Norvell is the answer at FSU but he is doing the right thing by purging the roster and establishing his culture. We will know by year 3.
He's doing the right thing but that's only one side of it. He's bringing in scrubs and not recruiting the sfla studs. He is a dead man walking and I will laugh for three to four years. He's going to recruit yes men

Advertisement
Advertisement
Or he could be an OL Gerald Willis

Willis was a former 5 star (if my memory serves me correct). The talent was worth the risk. Lucas on the other hand has been a part of what has consistently been one of the worst OL in the ACC if not the NCAA. Unless his play has been an outlier on that line, I doubt the talent is worth the risk. Plus, it looks like the kids on the team don't really like him too much. Pass.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gets called for tons of penalties mostly stupid lack of discipline stuff. Keep away.
He started as a True Freshman and is only a 2nd year Soph. You can pretty much add anyone to this list for being young still. Zion was *** last year as a true freshman and Scaife who is arguably our best OL gets penalized a lot. If he came he’d be an excellent addition to our OL.

He started as a True Freshman and is only a 2nd year Soph. You can pretty much add anyone to this list for being young still. Zion was *** last year as a true freshman and Scaife who is arguably our best OL gets penalized a lot. If he came he’d be an excellent addition to our OL.
disagree. Lucas is getting personal fouls and hands to the face type penalties. He plays volatile and is an issue before during and after games. DO NOT WANT

I am talking about 55. The comparison doesn't hold specifically because he's not a headcase like Lucas.
I was so ready to neg you to Bolivian for your previous post but I thought I should go back and look at the history of the argument. Glad I did. Had me super confused since they both wear 55 (well, used to wear 55 in Lucas' case). Good on you son.

Advertisement
Back