Donte Lucas Meltdown

Advertisement
We need help on the O-line and he would be a help. I think he’d fall in line if he came here.

the issue tho is who would he replace if he came here...Donaldson, Clark, Scaife, Rivers or Traore?

What makes you think he would fall in line?

The guy could be a complete head case and a waste of a scholly.

I’m not saying I know one way or the other. I’m just saying how would you know?

This is something we have to be careful of, we can’t afford to take guys that are just gonna take up a roster space. Especially on the offensive line.

Go on......

When your team captains are jumping ship that tells you everything. Norvell lost the team in the offseason. If your Captains dont buy into your vision then your screwed and the revolt and mutiny will soon follow.

Norvell isnt purging the team, the team is purging itself from Norvell.

This is something we have to be careful of, we can’t afford to take guys that are just gonna take up a roster space. Especially on the offensive line.
The culture here is totally different than FSU right now. He knows he would have to work his way to play and wouldn’t be handed anything.

Advertisement
The culture here is totally different than FSU right now. He knows he would have to work his way to play and wouldn’t be handed anything.

I agree we have a better culture than FSU, but that’s a low bar. There are people in this world where it doesn’t matter, no amount of motivation or great environments will help.

College football is littered with high talent players that never reach their potential and then flame out.

They are people with bad attitudes and a shltty work ethic. It doesn’t matter where those people end up, they don’t produce. No I’m not saying he’s one of those people, but we just don’t know - someone like him has to be evaluated very carefully, especially on the talent versus risk/benefit profile.

When your team captains are jumping ship that tells you everything. Norvell lost the team in the offseason. If your Captains dont buy into your vision then your screwed and the revolt and mutiny will soon follow.

I don’t even know if this is true or not, but I love the sound of it.

I don’t want this guy. From his recruitment, to that bully attempt on Cam to all the talk to watching him on the field and on the sideline and after the game. This guy can be another example of choose your team and how you conduct yourself carefully. He isn’t the same as Issiah Walker and how he conducted himself.

Advertisement

Norvell lost the team when he issued a statement that he had met/spoken with each of the players regarding BLM and Marvin Wilson called him out and threw him under the caravan (not just the bus). Game over right there. Rookie move.

Norvell lost the team when he issued a statement that he had met/spoken with each of the players regarding BLM and Marvin Wilson called him out and threw him under the caravan (not just the bus). Game over right there. Rookie move.
Dude’s not the ideal leader to be saying no hoodies, earrings and headphones when he walked around with cornrows himself in college.

Advertisement

Your correct. That is what I was alluding to without mentioning anything political, but your dead on. Also remember the earrings / headphones rule he came in with right away. That was his first run in with the team.

Or he could be an OL Gerald Willis

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back