Donte Lucas Meltdown

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
WiLLie Taggert, the gift that keeps on giving. He literally only committed to fsu, because of his long standing relationship with WiLLie. (And if I remember 14K @Cribby 🤔 ) I’d like to thank Jimbo for destroying them and their future before he left. WiLLie for being the worst hire in the history of their program. Lastly, their current president and board for spending every last penny to buy him out early. May they forever be known as a basketball school going forward. I don’t know one Seminole that talks football or sports anymore. The silence is the sweetest sound I’ve ever experienced from their fanbase. RIP 🙌

Last edited:
Advertisement
WiLLie Taggert, the gift that keeps on giving. He literally only committed to fsu, because of his long standing relationship with WiLLie. (And if I remember 14K @Cribby 🤔 ) I’d like to thank Jimbo for destroying them and their future before he left. WiLLie for being the worst hire in the history of their program. Lastly, their current president and board for spending every last penny to buy him out early. May they forever be known as a basketball school going forward. I don’t know one Seminole that talks football or sports anymore. The silence is the sweetest sound I’ve ever experienced from their fanbase. RIP 🙌

I thought Telly was the one who had the relationship with Lucas and got him there

I thought Telly was the one who had the relationship with Lucas and got him there

Alls I know is that once he started yapping about what a "family" it was up in Talla-*******-hassee, I saw red and put Dontae's name on The ACL List. I don't remember any further details about him gushing over this particular F$U coach or that particular F$U coach.

Advertisement
Good lord. And to think this kid was the bell cow for our OL recruiting board the year he came out! Sheesh! Talk about dodging a bullet with this kid.
Yeah, kudos to some of the guys around here who were consoling some of the guys who were upset on here about losing this kid. I remember some saying he was dog **** and we wouldn’t’t be missing much.

Now we need to see this from the gator.

Advertisement
Back