Dontae Lucas top 3 (Miami, FSU, UF)

Advertisement
How good is Lucas really? Ive heard conflicting views.

Chris is he elite day 1 starter type?

The kid went to IMG to get physically ready and he has. He’s dropped the baby sloppy weight, that being said sure he can start day one at some schools, I don’t necessarily think he should. It’s like the Scaife situation, should he have redshirted (probably) but he didn’t.

He’s not going to be an elite OL day 1, but rarely anyone is.

Advertisement
So I'm reading local kids aren't interested in UM because we ain't winning?

And yet Dontae Lucas — from right here in Dade— is committed to a program that went 5-7 and was outscored 210-87 in its last five games?

:puzzled:

So I'm reading local kids aren't interested in UM because we ain't winning?

And yet Dontae Lucas — from right here in Dade— is committed to a program that went 5-7 and was outscored 210-87 in its last five games?

:puzzled:

Don't forget had to reschedule an FCS opponent on conference title weekend just to make bowl eligibility last year.

Advertisement
We’re getting honeydicked big time by a lot of dudes right about now.
It’s like walking into a strip club except we ain’t got no money. It looks very promising for about 5-10 minutes then ho’s find out your broke and you just there alone posted next to the bar with a corona and the dinner menu.
Can’t beat 6$ steak and fries.

The kid went to IMG to get physically ready and he has. He’s dropped the baby sloppy weight, that being said sure he can start day one at some schools, I don’t necessarily think he should. It’s like the Scaife situation, should he have redshirted (probably) but he didn’t.

He’s not going to be an elite OL EVER, but rarely anyone is.

There. Fixed it for you.

Personally, don't think the kid has elite potential.

He’s not going to be an elite OL day 1, but rarely anyone is.
This pigeon-toed bad athlete can’t carry Scaife’s jockstrap.

Advertisement
We’re getting honeydicked big time by a lot of dudes right about now.
It’s like walking into a strip club except we ain’t got no money. It looks very promising for about 5-10 minutes then ho’s find out your broke and you just there alone posted next to the bar with a corona and the dinner menu.
Can’t beat 6$ steak and fries.

Late Nominee for Post if the Year.

Aye @Stefan Adams @DMoney Let ya boy be the official CIS Post of the Year Comittee Chair. Would be an epic end of the year vote.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back