Dontae Lucas top 3 (Miami, FSU, UF)

Advertisement
I Go to that Bru’s Room on Bird all the time. That is Westchester Pipo Canes territory at its finest....Cane **** all over the walls. Before I saw the location for the announcement I had ZERO faith he was coming, now I’m intrigued
I haven't been there in years but if it really is decked out like that this kid will be a local Judas but sadly we've seen too many do this so not a surprise

I’ve been there and you are 💯 in that.
If he goes there and puts on a noles hat that is a shot straight to the dome at the canes. That entire neighborhood is all canes fans. I hadn’t t looked at the tweet till you said something.
It’s like a dude going to the biggest nole bar in tally and putting a U hat on. I’ll be there.
That’s my gym right next to it, I will walk over there and berate him if
I Know the Brudzinski family extremely well and they aren’t close with Donte but they are close with some of his team and I’m guessing that’s why the venue was selected.

Ps- it’s a Dade county sports bar I’d hope it was checked out in Canes stuff

Does he have any reason to be in Miami? Let alone deep into Westchester? There are plenty of other Bru’s Rooms in Broward and Palm Beach. That’s an out of the way location in the HEART of canes fandom. Every other pickup truck on bird road in that hood has a U decal.

I don’t live in Dade county, I’m in Orlando, but when I moved I remember not many Brus rooms in Dade county. I’m guessing Dontae lives close by so why would be go further out of his way. I can also tell you hes Not purposely picking a spot in Miami to say 🖕🏻To Miami, spot has nothing to do with any reason in particular

Last edited:
That’s my gym right next to it, I will walk over there and berate him if

Does he have any reason to be in Miami? Let alone deep into Westchester? There are plenty of other Bru’s Rooms in Broward and Palm Beach. That’s an out of the way location in the HEART of canes fandom. Every other pickup truck on bird road in that hood has a U decal.

His mother lives in Dade county, and I’m guessing IMG is out of school during that time so he’s probably home. It doesn’t seem to make much sense driving an hour out of the way to celebrate in Broward or Dade

Advertisement
I don’t live in Dade county, I’m in Orlando, but when I moved I remember not many Brus rooms in Dade county. I’m guessing Dontae lives close by so why would be go further out of his way. I can also tell you he’s not purposely going to a canes bar to not pick Miami
it’s the only one in dade county.
He could go to a Dave and busters or a **** Denny’s. But I guess if he grew up around there and he feels nostalgic oh well.
But if you go to any sports bar and tell them espn is doing a live broadcast they will let you do it with open arms.

I don’t live in Dade county, I’m in Orlando, but when I moved I remember not many Brus rooms in Dade county. I’m guessing Dontae lives close by so why would be go further out of his way. I can also tell you he’s not purposely going to a canes bar to not pick Miami

Maybe he should pick a new location then

I Know the Brudzinski family extremely well and they aren’t close with Donte but they are close with some of his team and I’m guessing that’s why the venue was selected.

Ps- it’s a Dade county sports bar I’d hope it was checked out in Canes stuff

Do you think Donta Lucas will share true info with you?

Advertisement
Do you think Donta Lucas will share true info with you?

Me personally no, but my source 👀👀 120% yes, closer than blood 💉💉.

PS kid is stressed and nothing is 100% anymore but with Gator and Nole visits left chances aren’t 50% and for sure not flipping currently.

But before bashing Brus Room Dade (don’t want Bob to lose money) wait till he announces.

Advertisement
it’s the only one in dade county.
He could go to a Dave and busters or a **** Denny’s. But I guess if he grew up around there and he feels nostalgic oh well.
But if you go to any sports bar and tell them espn is doing a live broadcast they will let you do it with open arms.

Brus room has a close meaning to one of his entourage

Brus room has a close meaning to one of his entourage
Very vague my dude. But your in a tough position.
I know that if you knew or could say more you would. And you’ve been 💯 on what he’s done so far. Maybe the kid doesn’t even have any idea where this place is. His choice his families choice and hope he puts on A canes hat.

Me personally no, but my source 👀👀 120% yes, closer than blood 💉💉.

PS kid is stressed and nothing is 100% anymore but with Gator and Nole visits left chances aren’t 50% and for sure not flipping currently.

But before bashing Brus Room Dade (don’t want Bob to lose money) wait till he announces.

Attachments

• DB277649-4DA2-430A-B219-F9EA9AEF7FF4.gif
    DB277649-4DA2-430A-B219-F9EA9AEF7FF4.gif
    509.8 KB · Views: 1
Advertisement
Very vague my dude. But your in a tough position.
I know that if you knew or could say more you would. And you’ve been 💯 on what he’s done so far. Maybe the kid doesn’t even have any idea where this place is. His choice his families choice and hope he puts on A canes hat.

It’s a lot harder decision than it was during the summer and fall, it’s getting more real and like a lot of these kids second thoughts running through there heads.

I'm sure the kid had a great time on the Miami trip.

But you don't flip this late into the process to a school you've had little to no real interest in throughout the entire process. He's got a big visit to UF coming up that'll tell you more. This is likely a FSU / UF battle than anything Miami related, but I am sure the Miami trip was great for the kid.

Advertisement
Back