Dontae Lucas top 3 (Miami, FSU, UF)

Advertisement
Whats even worse is Barry Jackson will pump out an article with the headline "Local top 300 player at position of need spurns home town canes to go to in-state rival" When the whole fanbase knows he aint coming and he has been at IMG.
Barry and the rest of media are a huge part of the problem

Whats even worse is Barry Jackson will pump out an article with the headline "Local top 300 player at position of need spurns home town canes to go to in-state rival" When the whole fanbase knows he aint coming and he has been at IMG.
The whole media is idiotic recruiting wise and what's sad is we know way more and yet they'll try and say which players are good because of their "status"

Advertisement
The whole media is idiotic recruiting wise and what's sad is we know way more and yet they'll try and say which players are good because of their "status"
Barry refers to Rivals ratings in every recruiting story he puts out. That right there should tell you everything

Advertisement
You gotta love these known troll dipshyts, who show no interest in UM until a few days before an “announcement” for which they’re attempting to build suspense amongst drooling idiots. And people still get sucked in.

sort of like you did with Dan Sileo? Surtain showed absolutely no interest in Miami until the last week before NSD, and Sileo comes on here predicting that Surtain is coming here and we should get our cigars ready to celebrate, and your *** bought that ****.

#NeverForget
#WatchSileoFinishOnYourFace

Nole as of today

I see a lot of positive stuff from Stefan and I know he’s working his sources, I also listened to the podcast and appreciate his hard work. But as of today the visit wasn’t enough to flip him.

I hadn’t followed up with his recruitment in a few months because he was quite and going to be a Nole. So when he visited Miami I wasn’t aware until he was on campus.

After hearing that I followed up and while it was about as great as a visit as he could have expected, it only slightly put us back in the game. Not sure who Stefan’s contacts are (he has some good ones), but mine is the 2nd best outside of Dontae. He trolls media and tells coaches what they want to hear.

While the visit opened his eyes Nole are still in the lead, so as for the open minded Canes fan don’t get sucked into the he’s flipping to Miami crowd because it will be another board meltdown. I’ll know his decision before he announces and if it’s good news I’ll send us all a subtle message and tip you off prior to announcing.

My guess is he is considering a flip to UF, which is why he wants to play the hat game since it was looking like FSU.
I don’t have a problem with him picking UF, but I have an issue with him throwing the hat of the hometown team on the ground. If he wants to throw a third hat on the floor for his amusement, then pick another school. Too bad our fan base has so many keyboard warriors but no one who will “advise” him of potential unpleasantries in and around the city of Miami if he shows his face after throwing our hat on the ground. Where is James Jackson’s Brother when you need him?

Can you imagine what life would be like for a recruit (and his family) from near Tuscaloosa if he played the hat game and threw a Bama hat on the ground? Our “fans” will probably give him a thumbs up and say he is making a smart choice.

Advertisement
I see a lot of positive stuff from Stefan and I know he’s working his sources, I also listened to the podcast and appreciate his hard work. But as of today the visit wasn’t enough to flip him.

I hadn’t followed up with his recruitment in a few months because he was quite and going to be a Nole. So when he visited Miami I wasn’t aware until he was on campus.

After hearing that I followed up and while it was about as great as a visit as he could have expected, it only slightly put us back in the game. Not sure who Stefan’s contacts are (he has some good ones), but mine is the 2nd best outside of Dontae. He trolls media and tells coaches what they want to hear.

While the visit opened his eyes Nole are still in the lead, so as for the open minded Canes fan don’t get sucked into the he’s flipping to Miami crowd because it will be another board meltdown. I’ll know his decision before he announces and if it’s good news I’ll send us all a subtle message and tip you off prior to announcing.
We need more like you no subtle **** but real, in depth info

I Go to that Bru’s Room on Bird all the time. That is Westchester Pipo Canes territory at its finest....Cane **** all over the walls. Before I saw the location for the announcement I had ZERO faith he was coming, now I’m intrigued

Advertisement
I Go to that Bru’s Room on Bird all the time. That is Westchester Pipo Canes territory at its finest....Cane **** all over the walls. Before I saw the location for the announcement I had ZERO faith he was coming, now I’m intrigued

Even more disrespectful

I Know the Brudzinski family extremely well and they aren’t close with Donte but they are close with some of his team and I’m guessing that’s why the venue was selected.

Ps- it’s a Dade county sports bar I’d hope it was checked out in Canes stuff

I’ve been there and you are 💯 in that.
If he goes there and puts on a noles hat that is a shot straight to the dome at the canes. That entire neighborhood is all canes fans. I hadn’t t looked at the tweet till you said something.
It’s like a dude going to the biggest nole bar in tally and putting a U hat on. I’ll be there.

Advertisement
Back