Dontae Lucas top 3 (Miami, FSU, UF)

Advertisement
*** him and any of these of other fake *** 305 mf's who want to claim dade county and then haul *** elsewhere while using miami to make a show. No problem with someone going somewhere else just don't try and claim dade county on your way out. Why have a show and commit down the street from UM if that's what he does. If he comes good for him!

It’s a lot harder decision than it was during the summer and fall, it’s getting more real and like a lot of these kids second thoughts running through there heads.
CBC6E6A7-D329-4F11-84F4-F6AB74203B6B.jpeg

I’ve been there and you are 💯 in that.
If he goes there and puts on a noles hat that is a shot straight to the dome at the canes. That entire neighborhood is all canes fans. I hadn’t t looked at the tweet till you said something.
It’s like a dude going to the biggest nole bar in tally and putting a U hat on. I’ll be there.
Bring rotten tomatoes and eggs. I’m sick of these motherfckers disrespecting the crib in the crib.

Advertisement
*** him and any of these of other fake *** 305 mf's who want to claim dade county and then haul *** elsewhere while using miami to make a show. No problem with someone going somewhere else just don't try and claim dade county on your way out. Why have a show and commit down the street from UM if that's what he does. If he comes good for him!
You don't own dade county..... stfu. You can be from a place and go away for college you dimwit.

You don't own dade county..... stfu. You can be from a place and go away for college you dimwit.
No **** **** head...no problem with that. Go wherever the *** u want just don't be an *** and purposely put on a show and dis the local school who graciously offered you a full ride to a top 50 university in the country which happens to be where you're from.

Last edited:
Advertisement
When did it become cool to diss Miami? Like real question. I always followed the Canes, but didn’t get too deeply involved in recruiting til like 09. I don’t recall this trend to always put us in a top this or that, just to toss our hat or say some sly, fck chit before bouncing.

Advertisement

I agree. Dade County experiences is more than reppin for a football program. However, although I feel their frustrations are misplaced, I’m going to assume he is more frustrated with how the kid will select his school. But it’s the kid’s choice. We can’t get upset about that.

When did it become cool to diss Miami? Like real question. I always followed the Canes, but didn’t get too deeply involved in recruiting til like 09. I don’t recall this trend to always put us in a top this or that, just to toss our hat or say some sly, fck chit before bouncing.

It was cool to diss Miami in the 70's when we sucked before Howard arrived, it was cool to diss Miami in the mid 90's when Butch was trying to bring the program back, and it's been cool to diss Miami the last decade while we've struggled. Unfortunately, unless we are on top, many of the local kids treat the program like a joke. Never mind the fact that we've been more successful than all the other programs in the state of Florida combined. TBH, I don't get it either. Our coaches simply need to a better job of convicing these kids that if enough of them buy in, we will win. That's how Schnelly got the whole thing off the ground, and it's what it takes to win at UM. We still aren't getting enough of the elite S Fla talent.

Advertisement
No **** **** head...no problem with that. Go wherever the *** u want just don't be an *** and purposely put on a show and dis the local school who graciously offered you a full ride to a top 50 university in the country which happens to be where you're from.
What show *******. It's an 18 year old making an important decision not a 40 year old prick like you

Advertisement
Back