Don't talk too much sh*t... FSU looks like us....

Advertisement
Now you know your a troll because you refuse to brag as if we're a undefeated playoff team despite our 1-2 record and big time victory over Bethune right?

Man you must be right.... I guess I gotta admit I’m just a troll to say our Canes ain’t done SH*T yet to be bragging and tagging on FSU....

Just like we did before the UF game where guys on here were predicting a 42-10 beat down of dem gaytors.

This place is like an Autism Daycare Center ....

—It’s either CANES are “champs of the universes!!”

—Or they’re “pure dogsh*t every year and ain’t worth watching other than I want to come to CIS to whine some more about how they suck!!! Go Canes!!!”

Nothing stable and reasonable allowed however....

Sheesh! 😂

Advertisement
FSU looks like a Golden coached team. Solid on offense, trash defense. Gets out to good starts but fold late.
Slightly better on D, but so undisciplined it's scary. It's like they are TRYING to get Willie fired.

Both those teams in that video will give us all we can handle, you're kidding yourself if you think we are good enough to go into Tally and get an easy W

Advertisement
Man you must be right.... I guess I gotta admit I’m just a troll to say our Canes ain’t done SH*T yet to be bragging and tagging on FSU....

Just like we did before the UF game where guys on here were predicting a 42-10 beat down of dem gaytors.

This place is like an Autism Daycare Center ....

—It’s either CANES are “champs of the universes!!”

—Or they’re “pure dogsh*t every year and ain’t worth watching other than I want to come to CIS to whine some more about how they suck!!! Go Canes!!!”

Nothing stable and reasonable allowed however....

Sheesh! 😂
So beating them two years in a row isn't enough to talk mess about those trailer trash momos?

FSUs problems are so different from us

Our issues on the roster is a youth issue. Mainly QB play( vs UF) oline play(UF) Secondary play (UF&UNC). Thing with us is as those guys gain confidence and experience they will play better.

FSU on the other hand. I’ve watched all their games so far..they are soft, not well coached(penalties) and that is a veteran team that just can’t finish games. Especially in the second half. V Boise was up big then got slow walked down at home. Vs ULM up big blew it had to win in OT. Vs UVA they had a good performance, but should’ve won.

I’d much rather have our issues

I don't wanna hear that youth stuff, every team in the country has freshman, soph starting. Put up or shut up for us is how I feel

I'm not into dissing teams, they lost but we didn't beat them yet. And also, just keeping it real uf went into a hostile enviroment and beat a decent uk team, we had a similar situation with nc and lost.

I saw a lot of overblown trash talk about the Gators....

And i keep seeing the FSU diss threads....

But if you go watch the highlights of the FSU/UVa game.... FSU looks about our caliber.... i know that pains some of you....

But Blackmon looks like a N'Kosi-- give him enough time and he's put it in to this receivers...

Cam Akers is a Dallas clone and can rip yards-- by far their best player on their team.

We need to keep working and tighten up that O-line and some front 7 defense before that game or we are going to be in a dog fight...

Let's hope it won't be Baxa going for the kick with seconds left on the clock....

Werd...

FSU looks terrible. As long as we play the run and pressure Blackmon I feel we should beat them handedly. Now reality is this game will be a dogfight till the clock says 00

I see FSU losing 5-6 games this year.

Advertisement
Yes-- but did you watch how UVa played? They are going to be legit competition for us....

...and yet FSU was just a +/- from winning the game coming on from behind....

My point is that UVa looks like real competition for us AND FSU came within a few penalties and one overthrown pass from beating them...

...ergo.... don't underestimate them because they WILL ALSO get more experience as the season goes on just like us...

AND MIAMI/FSU IS ALWAYS A DOG FIGHT...ESPECIALLY AT DOAK...

IF YOU DON"T KNOW THAT IT'S BECAUSE YOU AIN'T WATCH THE PAST 20yrs of the rivalry...

Go play in traffic .... we know you can’t stand your own board but go back to Whorechant and the go fund me campaign to get rid of Willie.

FSU is way more undisciplined than us.

FSU apparently, has a conditioning issue (they were cramping in the 1st quarter).

No, we are not them. Two teams with very different problems.
That is such BS- for the past 5 decades every god**** college team knows how important conditioning is to success on the field - wasn’t it Bear Bryant who said “fatigue makes cowards of us all” back in the 60’s era???do you really think FSU has a “conditioning” problem??? Wishful thinking pal- wishful thinking-

Last edited:
Advertisement
Do the mental midgets posting here realize that a big part of being a college football fan is rejoicing in your rivals’ misery? Do you imbeciles get that?

Do you understand that college football is supposed to be territorial and being all-in with your program and not looking for reasons to be analytical detached nerds about all things concerning your hated rivals? Are you disassociated losers going to start waxing poetic about Notre Dame and UF?
Cheer,cheer for old Notre Dame
Wake up the echoes cheering Her name
Send a volley cheer on high,
Shake down the thunder from the sky!!!!

Yeah frannie that is poetry- not exactly Shakespearean- but far superior to anything our worthless, present day, marvel comic book culture has produced

That is such BS- for the past 5 decades every god**** college team knows how important conditioning is to success on the field - wasn’t it Bear Bryant who said “fatigue makes cowards of us all” back in the 60’s era???do you really think FSU has a “conditioning” problem??? Wishful thinking pal- wishful thinking-

Explain to me why FSU players were flopping around like fish because of cramps vs. Boise State and Virginia.

After going 1-2 don't think we should take any team lightly.we can't afford to look past anyone now.

Cheer,cheer for old Notre Dame
Wake up the echoes cheering Her name
Send a volley cheer on high,
Shake down the thunder from the sky!!!!

Yeah frannie that is poetry- not exactly Shakespearean- but far superior to anything our worthless, present day, marvel comic book culture has produced
You should catch a lifetime ban just for posting those lyrics.

Advertisement
Back