Don't talk too much sh*t... FSU looks like us....

It will be a tight game, because it's always a tight game. It was even when they were good and we were trash.

But, they have been out-gained, and outscored, this year. We have not. They have been badly out TOP-ed this year. We have not. They've lost at home, we have not.

Advertisement
Fsu was in a dog fight with 2 non power 5 teams, lost to one (gave up 630 yards 36 points) and went to overtime with with Louisiana Monroe and gave up 44 vs them. Allowed 21 points in the 4th quarter vs uva.. it’s not even close

Yes-- but did you watch how UVa played? They are going to be legit competition for us....

...and yet FSU was just a +/- from winning the game coming on from behind....

My point is that UVa looks like real competition for us AND FSU came within a few penalties and one overthrown pass from beating them...

...ergo.... don't underestimate them because they WILL ALSO get more experience as the season goes on just like us...

AND MIAMI/FSU IS ALWAYS A DOG FIGHT...ESPECIALLY AT DOAK...

IF YOU DON"T KNOW THAT IT'S BECAUSE YOU AIN'T WATCH THE PAST 20yrs of the rivalry...

Yes-- but did you watch how UVa played? They are going to be legit competition for us....

...and yet FSU was just a +/- from winning the game coming on from behind....

My point is that UVa looks like real competition for us AND FSU came within a few penalties and one overthrown pass from beating them...

...ergo.... don't underestimate them because they WILL ALSO get more experience as the season goes on just like us...

AND MIAMI/FSU IS ALWAYS A DOG FIGHT...ESPECIALLY AT DOAK...

IF YOU DON"T KNOW THAT IT'S BECAUSE YOU AIN'T WATCH THE PAST 20yrs of the rivalry...
Who said anything about them not playing us tough? Literally no one has said that. But this far they haven’t looked anywhere as good as Miami period. With that being said I still Expect a big time battle when we play them regardless of how the season is going. Since the 2014 games each game has been decided by 5 points or less

Who said anything about them not playing us tough? Literally no one has said that. But this far they haven’t looked anywhere as good as Miami period. With that being said I still Expect a big time battle when we play them regardless of how the season is going. Since the 2014 games each game has been decided by 5 points or less

I post this every year, but may as well start it again. Miami demolished FSU in 2001 with the best team of all-time. Since that year, both teams have been up, both teams have been down. But Miami has beat them 8 times, and the biggest margin of victory was 8 points.

8 wins by a TOTAL of 34 points. Average margin of victory has been 4 points going on 20 years. It'll be a tough game. It literally always is (or we get blown out). We haven't beaten FSU by more than 1 score in 18 years.

Advertisement
Do the mental midgets posting here realize that a big part of being a college football fan is rejoicing in your rivals’ misery? Do you imbeciles get that?

Do you understand that college football is supposed to be territorial and being all-in with your program and not looking for reasons to be analytical detached nerds about all things concerning your hated rivals? Are you disassociated losers going to start waxing poetic about Notre Dame and UF?

I saw a lot of overblown trash talk about the Gators....

And i keep seeing the FSU diss threads....

But if you go watch the highlights of the FSU/UVa game.... FSU looks about our caliber.... i know that pains some of you....

But Blackmon looks like a N'Kosi-- give him enough time and he's put it in to this receivers...

Cam Akers is a Dallas clone and can rip yards-- by far their best player on their team.

We need to keep working and tighten up that O-line and some front 7 defense before that game or we are going to be in a dog fight...

Let's hope it won't be Baxa going for the kick with seconds left on the clock....

Werd...

Only a Homosexual uses Werd...as a substitute for Word...

Advertisement
We have 1 win over a terrible team, I’m not talking ish about anyone. Sucks too because it would be fun to talk smack about them this year.

We have the same level of athletes. End of similarities.

FSU is poorly coached, they are not well conditioned and they give up when a team smacks them in the mouth.

We are young and inexperienced at some key positions and our FG kicker is booty juice.

Advertisement
I swear by all that is holy that there's some Bond level villain out there with a factory producing posters like this just to collapse society.

Where the fvck does a rational person come up with this idea, then think it's worth sharing with the world?

there is a team of super porsters out there battling against reason and sanity.

kind like a Porster Legion of Doom

Now you know your a troll because you refuse to brag as if we're a undefeated playoff team despite our 1-2 record and big time victory over Bethune right?

Just like you buddy.... 2 peas in a pod that will disappear when this team starts ripping off victories

Advertisement
I saw a lot of overblown trash talk about the Gators....

And i keep seeing the FSU diss threads....

But if you go watch the highlights of the FSU/UVa game.... FSU looks about our caliber.... i know that pains some of you....

But Blackmon looks like a N'Kosi-- give him enough time and he's put it in to this receivers...

Cam Akers is a Dallas clone and can rip yards-- by far their best player on their team.

We need to keep working and tighten up that O-line and some front 7 defense before that game or we are going to be in a dog fight...

Let's hope it won't be Baxa going for the kick with seconds left on the clock....

Werd...

Bruh.. we ain't giving up 90 pts to Boise and Louisiana-Monroe.

Advertisement
Back