Don't talk too much sh*t... FSU looks like us....

Liquidstoke

Banned
Banned
I saw a lot of overblown trash talk about the Gators....

And i keep seeing the FSU diss threads....

But if you go watch the highlights of the FSU/UVa game.... FSU looks about our caliber.... i know that pains some of you....

But Blackmon looks like a N'Kosi-- give him enough time and he's put it in to this receivers...

Cam Akers is a Dallas clone and can rip yards-- by far their best player on their team.

We need to keep working and tighten up that O-line and some front 7 defense before that game or we are going to be in a dog fight...

Let's hope it won't be Baxa going for the kick with seconds left on the clock....

Werd...

Advertisement

But if you go watch the highlights of the FSU/UVa game.... FSU looks about our caliber.... i know that pains some of you....

But Blackmon looks like a N'Kosi-- give him enough time and he's put it in to this receivers...

Cam Akers is a Dallas clone and can rip yards-- by far their best player on their team.

We need to keep working and tighten up that O-line and some front 7 defense before that game or we are going to be in a dog fight...

Let's hope it won't be Baxa going for the kick with seconds left on the clock....

Werd...
No we beat Bethune like were supposed to. Louisiana Monroe took those fools to overtime. We look nothing like them.

Advertisement
FSU cannot afford to let Willie go 19m$, we look just ok but most of ACC is just ok.
we will be in a dog fight against everyone except for maybe Ga. Tech
BTW we play in Tally, were not road monsters by any stretch

I swear by all that is holy that there's some Bond level villain out there with a factory producing posters like this just to collapse society.

Where the fvck does a rational person come up with this idea, then think it's worth sharing with the world?

Advertisement
FSUs problems are so different from us

Our issues on the roster is a youth issue. Mainly QB play( vs UF) oline play(UF) Secondary play (UF&UNC). Thing with us is as those guys gain confidence and experience they will play better.

FSU on the other hand. I’ve watched all their games so far..they are soft, not well coached(penalties) and that is a veteran team that just can’t finish games. Especially in the second half. V Boise was up big then got slow walked down at home. Vs ULM up big blew it had to win in OT. Vs UVA they had a good performance, but should’ve won.

I’d much rather have our issues

Advertisement
Advertisement

Werd...

U are right. I'll get killed for agreeing with you but there are a lot of similarities. I'm nervous about that game more so than the UVA game. FSU should have beat UVA they looked like the better team for 3 1/4 qtrs and than they fell apart. Last week we dominated UNC from the 2nd qtr - the first half( closer to 2/3)of the 4th. We came out flat in that 1st qtr and we fell apart starting at 4th and 17.

The biggest difference is that FSUs defense is horrible and ours isn't as experienced as last season. Very talented but very young at key positions.

U are right. I'll get killed for agreeing with you but there are a lot of similarities. I'm nervous about that game more so than the UVA game. FSU should have beat UVA they looked like the better team for 3 1/4 qtrs and than they fell apart. Last week we dominated UNC from the 2nd qtr - the first half( closer to 2/3)of the 4th. We came out flat in that 1st qtr and we fell apart starting at 4th and 17.

The biggest difference is that FSUs defense is horrible and ours isn't as experienced as last season. Very talented but very young at key positions.
We had to come from behind to beat these guys last year!

Werd...

Now you know your a troll because you refuse to brag as if we're a undefeated playoff team despite our 1-2 record and big time victory over Bethune right?

Advertisement
Back