Don't talk too much sh*t... FSU looks like us....

I saw a lot of overblown trash talk about the Gators....

And i keep seeing the FSU diss threads....

But if you go watch the highlights of the FSU/UVa game.... FSU looks about our caliber.... i know that pains some of you....

But Blackmon looks like a N'Kosi-- give him enough time and he's put it in to this receivers...

Cam Akers is a Dallas clone and can rip yards-- by far their best player on their team.

We need to keep working and tighten up that O-line and some front 7 defense before that game or we are going to be in a dog fight...

Let's hope it won't be Baxa going for the kick with seconds left on the clock....

Werd...

Willie. Is this you? I didn’t recognize you without your whistle. 😳

Advertisement
FSU is way more undisciplined than us.

FSU apparently, has a conditioning issue (they were cramping in the 1st quarter).

No, we are not them. Two teams with very different problems.

But if you go watch the highlights of the FSU/UVa game.... FSU looks about our caliber.... i know that pains some of you....

But Blackmon looks like a N'Kosi-- give him enough time and he's put it in to this receivers...

Cam Akers is a Dallas clone and can rip yards-- by far their best player on their team.

We need to keep working and tighten up that O-line and some front 7 defense before that game or we are going to be in a dog fight...

Let's hope it won't be Baxa going for the kick with seconds left on the clock....

Werd...

Every team in the ACC not called Clemson looks like us.

Advertisement

Werd...

You sound like a riot at parties.
Why don't you simmer down, pick up a nice juicy novel, and take a nice càndlelit bath while listening to some Adele.
Thar, or ask your boyfriend to give you a nice massage.

You sound like a riot at parties.
Why don't you simmer down, pick up a nice juicy novel, and take a nice càndlelit bath while listening to some Adele.
Thar, or ask your boyfriend to give you a nice massage.
A lotta gey support on this thread...

Advertisement

Werd...

Its ****i ng football. Talk **** and have fun. Losing a game sucks but it has no control over what kind of person you are. Some of you guys must be so miserable in life wondering what other people think about you as a fan.

Just because these kids have "FSU" on their uniforms don't mean they aren't mostly from the same FLA recruits we wanted...

Check out their average class ranks from the past 5years vs us.... they outrank us.

The thing we have going is the better HC and OC...

UVa looks like a better team than the Gators who played us.... Watch the F*CKING highlights and see what UVa's QB Perkins light them up.... and despite that--- FSU was a few penalties and one over-thrown pass from winning the game...

MIAMI vs FSU is ALWAYS A DOGFIGHT TO THE END... You cannot be an educated Canes fan if you don't know that....

Only the STUPID ignore the greatest war strategist:

Lao Tzu
“There is no greater danger than underestimating your opponent.”

― Lao Tzu

I'll say again.... watch them against UVa--- which is not B-Cookman....

Advertisement
Time for recess OP
EAC8D8D9-BF5D-4FC1-8DCB-7EBCE018ECBB.gif

Advertisement
Fsu was in a dog fight with 2 non power 5 teams, lost to one (gave up 630 yards 36 points) and went to overtime with with Louisiana Monroe and gave up 44 vs them. Allowed 21 points in the 4th quarter vs uva.. it’s not even close

Advertisement
Back