Don't shoot the messenger but

It's just weed. If he was in Cali or any other state where it's legal there would be no issue here. He's not a bad kid but simply just a kid. He maybe leaving soon and that would hurt a little but THE U will be fine either way

Advertisement
It's just weed. If he was in Cali or any other state where it's legal there would be no issue here. He's not a bad kid but simply just a kid. He maybe leaving soon and that would hurt a little but THE U will be fine either way

If it's against university policy, doesn't matter where he is. U can still get suspended in the nfl for weed even if you play in Denver or Seattle.

Smoking weed is unfortunately against the rules/law. He must follow the rules/law like everyone else does. This guy will probably never pan out for the Canes. Dump him now before he becomes a festering sore.

Advertisement
kid had some weed...so what. Look what Jameis did. Manziel was in handcuffs his freshmen year. relax.

Let me preface this by saying that I have no problem with burning some green but just some weed? It's way more than that! It's getting yourself suspended for one of the biggest games of the year when your brothers are depending on you! It's putting your team at a disadvantage when they need you most! It's irresponsible and shows that you don't give a **** about your teammates! As a team, you're supposed to do anything for the guy standing next to you and it's clear he wouldn't and his teammates know it! Just look at Duke Johnson's comments to ESPN saying "that Olsen is a quarterback, but Ryan Williams is the leader"! If you have a family to take care of and your job doesn't let you smoke and they drug test regularly, then you don't put your family in a vulnerable position by smoking and getting fired which takes food out of their mouth!

kid had some weed...so what. Look what Jameis did. Manziel was in handcuffs his freshmen year. relax.

Let me preface this by saying that I have no problem with burning some green but just some weed? It's way more than that! It's getting yourself suspended for one of the biggest games of the year when your brothers are depending on you! It's putting your team at a disadvantage when they need you most! It's irresponsible and shows that you don't give a **** about your teammates! As a team, you're supposed to do anything for the guy standing next to you and it's clear he wouldn't and his teammates know it! Just look at Duke Johnson's comments to ESPN saying "that Olsen is a quarterback, but Ryan Williams is the leader"! If you have a family to take care of and your job doesn't let you smoke and they drug test regularly, then you don't put your family in a vulnerable position by smoking and getting fired which takes food out of their mouth!

428.gif

I'm actually relieved that he's still here. Bummed he's not getting it, that a cat only has nine lives and he's close to being dead. Hopefully sitting out a game, after having been out of the game prep loop with team mates on gameday, etc., will get his attention enough get his personal game up. You can play your way in or "play" your way out of the lineup.

C'mon Olsen, getcherchit together man. On the outside looking in does NOT help this team.

lot of people getting upset about a redshirt freshman who hasn't done anything in college except smoke a lot of weed.

Advertisement
Im all for toking in spite of the man and its flawed war on drugs. I have a ton of respect for those who toke because they believe its their right and are willing to live with the consequences, this isnt one of those times tho. Put the bong down son.

Not going to gloat over this at all. But I don't like to put out info, unless I feel strong about it, or have more concerns like I did if I wasn't sure on it like I was. Had heard about it and wanted to inform everyone. Just wasn't sure what the case was exactly.

Not happy with Olsen at all right now. He's starting to put 1 foot out the door, Al has strong dislike for guys on weed. We'll see what develops. Go Canes.

Advertisement
Not going to gloat over this at all. But I don't like to put out info, unless I feel strong about it, or have more concerns like I did if I wasn't sure on it like I was. Had heard about it and wanted to inform everyone. Just wasn't sure what the case was exactly.

Not happy with Olsen at all right now. He's starting to put 1 foot out the door, Al has strong dislike for guys on weed. We'll see what develops. Go Canes.

Did not read this last post, but good heads up on the Olsen issue --- and finishing that book on posting with authority that I mentioned.

Nice work.

The only way he can be defended, IMO, is if he didn't know it was a violation of team rules and that it could get him suspended.

Does even one person here believe that's the case? I don't.

So far, Kevin's decision making sucks.

Advertisement
Maybe Seantrel can call him and let him know how much money he stands to lose by continuing to not take **** seriously. Come on Olsen, it's wide open for you right there, all you gotta do is have the fortitude to put in the work.

The only way he can be defended, IMO, is if he didn't know it was a violation of team rules and that it could get him suspended.

Does even one person here believe that's the case? I don't.

So far, Kevin's decision making sucks.

Well, it translates to the decision making on the field as well apparently. He threw some passes during the scrimmages that left you shaking your head.

Advertisement
Back