Don't shoot the messenger but

I like Olsen man. I would be shocked too, cause his 7 on 7 team won recently. And I remember throughout offseason he was putting in extra work. And I've been high on him since the elite 11. Think he has the goods. Just want him focused.

I'm hoping this ends up just a bad rumor. Want him to succeed especially being a cane legacy.

Advertisement
If he was ANY good, he would have been the de facto starter this season. The fact that an awful Williams and a worse Heaps are the two battling for the job says all I need to know about Justin Bieber.

Not saying 100%. Been going around. Heard that Olsen might actually be gone.

Heard something along the lines he wasn't at the picture shoot with the qbs. Maybe it's something else. Fall camp opens soon so I'm sure we will get a definite answer.

I wouldn't get why cause, it's still his job to lose. He has the leg up on it.

Anyone closer to the situation know anything on this? I don't know if it's true. Just passing it along.

Been a fan of Olsen since we were getting him way back so, I wouldn't be too happy about it if true.

No idea if any of this is true, but the part about the job being Olsen's to lose is absolutely false. It's pretty obvious at this point that Heaps was brought in to be a "bridge" between now and the time Ryan Williams is ready.

Advertisement
youngens get high and then get "sources"

Nowhere did I say I have any insider or legit sources. This is a rumor that was going around.

It's not like I came on here and said. "Guys Olsen is gone its a done deal".

Theirs a reason why I'm asking in my initial post if anyone has something more concrete or more info.

I'm just passing something along that was heard and trying to get answers from peeps closer to the situation.

Hence, "Anyone closer to the situation know anything on this? I don't know if it's true. Just passing it along."

As for Olsen having the leg up, explained it earlier. By default, not that he actually beat everyone out by miles.

Last edited:
youngens get high and then get "sources"

Nowhere did I say I have any insider or legit sources. This is a rumor that was going around.

It's not like I came on here and said. "Guys Olsen is gone its a done deal".

Theirs a reason why I'm asking in my initial post if anyone has something more concrete or more info.

I'm just passing something along that was heard and trying to get answers from peeps closer to the situation. Chill.

I Appreciate it man, don't worry about the heat you catch if it ain't true

I appreciate Geo305 giving us info he is hearing. Could be true...could be false, but if someone is hearing a rumor, why wouldn't we want him to share it? Somebody shouldn't be attacked for sharing something they heard, otherwise no one will ever be incentivized to share anything.

No, what this sounds like is one of your friends said, "Olsen wasn't at the shoot, prob kicked off the team". Well we didn't find out til a day later that Ryan Williams actually dressed up for it.

Just keep this **** off the board.

Advertisement
Heaps jobs to lose

+100000
Heaps didn't transfer to be a backup... He left 2 institutions for that reason... He may say he came here to compete but I'm sure he came here because it would be a foregone conclusion that he starts... We're pretty weak at the qb position... Kayaa is talented but he's just not ready at the moment...

I've heard something about Golden doesn't allow freshmen players to do media appearances until they have played in a game. Now I'm not sure that is what happened here but Kaaya's only pic looks like a behind the scenes type of thing. The only QB's with pics in Caneshooters main page are the two seniors. Come to think of it, I don't think any of the freshmen were involved in the pics at greentree. Some had the backstage pics though.

I've heard something about Golden doesn't allow freshmen players to do media appearances until they have played in a game. Now I'm not sure that is what happened here but Kaaya's only pic looks like a behind the scenes type of thing. The only QB's with pics in Caneshooters main page are the two seniors. Come to think of it, I don't think any of the freshmen were involved in the pics at greentree. Some had the backstage pics though.

Maybe you missed the Yearby, Hester, and Chad Thomas pics yesterday

Advertisement
Not saying 100%. Been going around. Heard that Olsen might actually be gone.

Heard something along the lines he wasn't at the picture shoot with the qbs. Maybe it's something else. Fall camp opens soon so I'm sure we will get a definite answer.

I wouldn't get why cause, it's still his job to lose. He has the leg up on it.

Anyone closer to the situation know anything on this? I don't know if it's true. Just passing it along.

Been a fan of Olsen since we were getting him way back so, I wouldn't be too happy about it if true.

634.jpg

Maybe you missed the Yearby, Hester, and Chad Thomas pics yesterday

Seen those but they were also back stage pics. Taken in front of a green screen. Caneshooter didn't take those photos. They were uploaded by the school and athletes who were having fun. So that wouldn't be apart of the photo shoot. Every player does a green screen shot for player intros during games.

Don't think Olsen is gone, but he's close to reaching that territory.

It seems like the staff is really pushing Heaps right now, and Olsen is nowhere to be found (not a good sign).

Olsen just needs to get his **** together and show the coaches that he doesn't need to be constantly baby sat and he can succeed on his on volition.

Advertisement
No, what this sounds like is one of your friends said, "Olsen wasn't at the shoot, prob kicked off the team". Well we didn't find out til a day later that Ryan Williams actually dressed up for it.

Just keep this **** off the board.

I'm not talking about the ones caneshooter took.

Verbatim, "rumor is Olsen might be gone, all qbs took pics and he wasn't there."

Does seem odd that almost everyone got their photo taken and something surfaces about Olsen not being there. Maybe theirs an explanation?

And I alluded to it earlier in the thread that it could be a number of things. I'm just passing it along. I'm asking and my initial post is gearing towards, does someone have more factual information on it? This is all just hearsay. Thank you.

Last edited:
I don't think Olsen is gone now. However if he doesn't win the job in camp, it may not be long. If Kaaya passes him up at any point which a lot of people seem to expect then he probably transfers.

Olsen aiant the answer...the sooner we accept it the easier to deal with.... I dont know what "it" is...... but he aint got it

Advertisement
Back